darth hexid question

alot of people have been telling me that darth hexid is no longer obtainable but i can remember someone telling me how to do it outside of the event. i know you had to complete 40 flashpoints and such. i remember checking last time and i had like 23 out of 40. im trying to check it now but i cant seem to lacate it.people have been telling me it was only obtainable two years ago but i remember seeing in 2019. sorry for the garbled mess im about tocrash just wanted to post this rigfht quick

I returned to game in spring after 5 y break. Just doing chapters 1st time and leveling through FPs I got Hexid, it was email or so.

In 6.0 I had alliance warning to recrut Hexid again for short time, then it was gone and all my toons seems to have it yet.

alot of people have been telling me that darth hexid is no longer obtainable but i can remember someone telling me how to do it outside of the event. i know you had to complete 40 flashpoints and such. i remember checking last time and i had like 23 out of 40. im trying to check it now but i cant seem to lacate it.people have been telling me it was only obtainable two years ago but i remember seeing in 2019. sorry for the garbled mess im about tocrash just wanted to post this rigfht quick

I think they moved it. I don't remember where it *was*, but now it is in the "General" subcategory of the Flashpoints category in the Achievements section of the legacy panel, called "With A Little Help From My Friends".