Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

more leg options

MaximusRex
05.24.2014 , 06:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Logod View Post
No they are textured with wrinkles to appear loose fitting but they are still skin tight lol
That's likely the best you are going to get that isn't armor plates due to clipping issues. You might get some "mini-skirts" that are shaped to look like the waist down of Darth Maul's robe, but you aren't likely to get something bulky like cargo shorts.

AnHero
05.24.2014 , 06:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Logod View Post
No they are textured with wrinkles to appear loose fitting but they are still skin tight lol
Well not technically, the wrinkles actually do extend out beyond the skeletal frame that most pants have.

Torfashion has low resolution pictures so it's hard to see, but on high resolution it's barely noticable.

I do get your point though, I was just making a post for those wanting a lose fitting pair of pants (looks like it at least) that are out right now.

Just trying to help out.

Logod
05.24.2014 , 07:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
That's likely the best you are going to get that isn't armor plates due to clipping issues. You might get some "mini-skirts" that are shaped to look like the waist down of Darth Maul's robe, but you aren't likely to get something bulky like cargo shorts.
How exactly would slightly baggy pants cause more clipping than a dress? Lol my dress cuts straight through my mounts and whatnot, same with capes and buttflaps.