SWTOR easter eggs

dprijadi

how many easter eggs you found in SWTOR with reference to either star wars movies or to other stuff?

- i find a wookie playing a game with a disarmed protocol droid, and i do mean dis-armed, both droid arms are on the table. a reference of star wars episode 4 when han solo warn artoo to let wookie win the chess match

- alien dancing and shaking head and behaving obnoxiously , reference to SNL skit 'night at roxbury'

- a greedo type alien talking to a smuggler type alien named Han Duo

anyone else see funny stuff in swtor? i thought i saw George Lucas cameo in Balmorra (young lucas not old fat one)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you look into things too much.

but on a star ship there is the BH scene from the movies where darth vader is sending them out to search for the heroes.

there are literally hundreds of star wars references and web sites full of eggs and lists and locations.

any one interested in finding out more can google swtor easter eggs

To get one Datacron, you need to jump into an incinerator, then choose a code to open the energy door to get out. The correct code? 326-3827. The number of the Trash Compactor unit that Luke and Crew were trapped in in the Death Star.

• 3 weeks later...

Easter Eggs are everywhere. We need to try to consolidate all the different threads so we can have alot of these different find together.

Here is one I found - A long time ago after IV came out a video game came out that used line graphics and you flew your tie-fighter to blow up the death star. I found this graphic showing you flying through the trench (circled)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/eastereggy.jpg/

Edited by DeadOnArival
new link for photo

I'm looking through other threads and posting the quotes of other eggs found

The renegade Sith Lord on Dromund Kaas were creating the Cybermen . . . I just wondered where the Doctor was...

On one quest near the temple on Dromund Kaas, my Sith Inquisitor had a retort "Perhaps you dug too deep." (but no Balrog to be found . . . yet)

In the Republic spaceport on Tatooine, near the entrance/exit(depending on how you view it!) there's an robot called "N0-HX", which means: no hacks.

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but sure made me giggle!

Little things you noticed along the way - share them here.

Remember to use "spoiler" tags around anything plot-revealing.

Tatooine - As you approach the planet landing your starship, you can see the settlements marked by lights on the night side of the planet. The lights are actually those of North and South America, as seen from space. :)

While doing the Mission "Sith In The Ruins" on Alderaan, I noticed a Sith Lord at the end named "Ar'al Tforc" I said the name in chat and someone pointed out that it was Lara Croft backwords. Not sure if this has been pointed out, but it was quite amusing.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/DaZwon/Screenshot_2011-12-29_03_21_15_212700.jpg

IGN - Has a list of Easter eggs as well - http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-the-old-republic/Easter_Eggs

I'm suprised that nobody has noticed this but there is 2 soldiers talking on Republic Balmorra (first zone for Republic) and the other one is commenting how he feels like he has swallon a egg and the other one tells him to stop whining to which he comments how he also feels like something was bursting from his stomach. Obvious Alien refrence. Edited by Varium

Easter Eggs are everywhere. We need to try to consolidate all the different threads so we can have alot of these different find together.

Here is one I found - A long time ago after IV came out a video game came out that used line graphics and you flew your tie-fighter to blow up the death star. I found this graphic showing you flying through the trench (circled)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/eastereggy.jpg/

You can also see that in the Firestar mission in Imperial Balmorra, but at a bigger scale.

• 9 months later...
Go away Troll and learn to post somthing interesting about what the topics about

back on topic: In teh VIP klounge there is a section witha Jabba/Boba reference and Dengar is there also

That's no troll post. Look at the NPC's name. It's Captain Falkun. You know, like Captain Falcon.

• 5 months later...

Now I am not to sure if you could count is an easter egg

Spoiler incase your new and haven't been to Balmorra -

On the Republic version of Balmorra , the mission where your helping the resistence retake Sobrik the 2nd stage to the bonus mission attached to it makes you change the cantina soundtrack to a more 'patriotic' song and when you do change it the song that is played is the theme to Knights of the old Republic

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the IGN site with a bunch of the Easter Eggs in the game. I forgot about the Halo poster easter egg on Ord Mantell and the Holiday Special drink you can get on Alderaan.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-the-old-republic/Easter_Eggs

There's also a protocol droid you encounter on one of the Dromund Kaas missions at Lord Grathans Estates. His name is PO-12 and he's actually voiced by Anthony Daniels. When you're speaking to him, he mentions that he's 'fluent in over 100 forms of communication and dialects.' An obvious nod to the "fluent in over six million forms of communication" that C-3PO always boasts.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/PO-12

Enjoy.

Edited by Sadriel_Fett

I believe you're thinking of Dorn Base on Hoth. Michael Dorn played Worf on ST:TNG.

There's also this Trooper's companion ... Elara Dorne.

And there's an officer called "Doren", I think, both on Dromund Kaas and perhaps on Balmorra as well (but I'm not sure about that anymore).

"Dorn", by the way, means "thorn" in German language.