Game Engine needs HELP!

NevesNET

The game engine needs optimization and the ability to use computer resources!

I really hope this problem gets addressed soon; sadly, experience dictates it will take a few months to optimize and sort this. I for one was shocked at my machines' performance in this when I went to Ilum for my daily. I quickly found out it was more of a zerg fest, just sit there and get your 30 kills and get out of that slide show ASAP. These servers need alot, and I mean ALOT more sharding in Ilum until this is resolved, not in the low level zones that you cannot see another player for minutes on end. The engine in this state cannot handle the number of players being thrown at it and to get 6-10 fps with 5 second delay is not playable by any definition!

At one point I thought my computer must be burning up from this, so I take a look at the LED on my motherboard to show me that my CPU was at a chilly 25C ... surely my video cards must be on overdrive, quick look at EVGA precision almost seems there no game running. In short, there lies your problem! In what I can only hope was an attempt to pump down this game engine for mass use, it seems to not use any resources available to it. This should be on top of BW dev team's things to do, the next few months will foresee where this game is going to end up.

I am running a relatively high-end gaming rig on this and performance is very subpar:

i7 965 Extreme @ 4.6Ghz H2O Cooling

12G OCZ Platinum Ram @ 1800

EVGA Classified X58 Mobo

EVGA 580 Classified x2 SLI

PC Power and Cooling Turbo-Cool 1200W PSU

Dual 120GB SSD Raid 0

Dual Samsung 27" ~2msec LED Monitors

Windows 7 64b

My apologies if this is a re-post, I don't come on official forums very often and could not find the search tool...

Edited by NevesNET