Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

East Coast Server Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amodin
05.31.2017 , 08:07 AM | #181
Ever since the move, the only thing I can do now is login to the launcher and sit at the loading screen.

Well thanks, but I suppose it's time to cancel. I pay for access to something that I can't access.

JarekCyphus
05.31.2017 , 09:49 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
Ever since the move, the only thing I can do now is login to the launcher and sit at the loading screen.

Well thanks, but I suppose it's time to cancel. I pay for access to something that I can't access.
Man normally I'm not one to side with those with an axe to grind with BioWare's downplaying of issues, but I'm almost with you in the sub canceling bandwagon. This was not a minor rollback for me as I had a number of toons running companion missions and I was working on KOTET stories on my Imp main; I had even gained a command rank and got a heck of an awesome looking chestpiece that I no longer have in my inventory. I'm not counting on anything, but I have a ticket open hoping BW's CSRs are smart enough to check the logs and grant me at least my chest piece back.

An hour rollback might not seem like much to you, Musco, but for some of us it can be huge.
_____HAGALAZ KAHN_____________________________
MANDALORIAN COMMANDO
___________________________STAR WARS_________

Amodin
05.31.2017 , 08:12 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by JarekCyphus View Post
Man normally I'm not one to side with those with an axe to grind with BioWare's downplaying of issues, but I'm almost with you in the sub canceling bandwagon. This was not a minor rollback for me as I had a number of toons running companion missions and I was working on KOTET stories on my Imp main; I had even gained a command rank and got a heck of an awesome looking chestpiece that I no longer have in my inventory. I'm not counting on anything, but I have a ticket open hoping BW's CSRs are smart enough to check the logs and grant me at least my chest piece back.

An hour rollback might not seem like much to you, Musco, but for some of us it can be huge.
After being here since the first beta, I've canceled. I haven't been able to get in the game at all. Not worth the headache and frustration at this point.

americanaussie
05.31.2017 , 08:40 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by JarekCyphus View Post

Aww. You poor poor thing. 1 hour! How awfully terrible for you. Be thankful you're not on harb. I lost several hours. 6 WHOLE chapters of kotet. SEVERAL command ranks and I stayed up until 2am to finish it so beyond exhausted. We got nothing. None of the times. And pretty much everyone else told us to go pound sand when we cried.

While it sucks, it occasionally happens.
Thank you to everyone who has used my referral link over the years and to all of the wonderful people I've met on here.

americanaussie
05.31.2017 , 08:42 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
After being here since the first beta, I've canceled. I haven't been able to get in the game at all. Not worth the headache and frustration at this point.
Post this in bugs or in a new post so that they're aware that there are still ongoing issues. You all have had one hiccup. So ok. Post something wait for a response for help.
Thank you to everyone who has used my referral link over the years and to all of the wonderful people I've met on here.