Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So....about Vaylin....

Zeerastul
04.16.2019 , 08:32 PM | #821
Don't know if I'm a minority on this or not but I always thought this "I hope she could be turned away from her course of action and join the Outlander maybe even as a party member". I really hoped that would have been the case have both brother and sister join

gamephil
04.17.2019 , 08:11 AM | #822
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeerastul View Post
Don't know if I'm a minority on this or not but I always thought this "I hope she could be turned away from her course of action and join the Outlander maybe even as a party member". I really hoped that would have been the case have both brother and sister join
That's what I would have liked. They did too much to show that she lacked any real agency for me to like how she was treated. If she's just been a villain of her own free will, what happened would have been fine, but after Betrayed it became really hard for me, at least, to see her that way. But, so it goes. They said it was a mistake, maybe they'll eventually do something better, but the "better" sounds like it's going to be slight if it happens at all.

Paulsutherland
07.26.2019 , 06:22 AM | #823
Quote: Originally Posted by gamephil View Post
That's what I would have liked. They did too much to show that she lacked any real agency for me to like how she was treated. If she's just been a villain of her own free will, what happened would have been fine, but after Betrayed it became really hard for me, at least, to see her that way. But, so it goes. They said it was a mistake, maybe they'll eventually do something better, but the "better" sounds like it's going to be slight if it happens at all.
We'll need to invent time travel! Go back in time and kill our past selves to save Vaylin ... then during the confusion we knock Vaylin out and return to our time! Then we'll learn if Star Wars has a multiverse.

Blackvinils
08.08.2019 , 09:26 PM | #824
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
We'll need to invent time travel! Go back in time and kill our past selves to save Vaylin ... then during the confusion we knock Vaylin out and return to our time! Then we'll learn if Star Wars has a multiverse.
I came back for a while and I want to say - SWTOR is not considered a Canon, so who knows... :O