Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Irrepareable Damage

Kitar
12.20.2018 , 09:42 PM | #211
@ Frauzet
Spoiler

Sorry for the delay. I did mean to get this posted on Wednesday. I will also try to update over the holiday break.

PART II CHAPTER 56

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Iheaca
12.21.2018 , 02:25 AM | #212
Oh how I love these moments...
I like what you are doing of their bond and how he can help her, she is usually the one helping and guiding.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Kitar
12.25.2018 , 03:06 PM | #213
@ Iheaca
Spoiler

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings everyone
Chillin in the Mitten State, it is trying to snow, there are wee flakes a fallin.

PART II CHAPTER 57

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Iheaca
12.26.2018 , 08:03 AM | #214
I am looking forward to knowing more about what he found. And hope that he will not hide to many things to his friend!
Spoiler
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

Kitar
12.30.2018 , 09:31 AM | #215
@ Iheaca
Spoiler

This one is long. So I apologuise for that. It is also really stinking old. I do not remember if I mentioned this before, and quite frankly I am to tired to go and look, this entire story had been written and then rewritten using prompts. This is one of those parts that I just could not get rid of. I have contemplated it many times. It has been edited, countless times, at one point Quinn was in it, and he's been gone for over sixty chapters now. I hope the decision to leave it in is a good one.

And it is so long it will have to be posted in three parts. The word count is over 15k so get comphy grab some caf and you definitely don't have to finish this one in a single sitting.

PART I CHAPTER 58 Part 1

Spoiler

Kitar
12.30.2018 , 09:55 AM | #216
PART II CHAPTER 58 PART II

Spoiler

Kitar
12.30.2018 , 09:56 AM | #217
And part III
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

taxidermis
12.30.2018 , 02:20 PM | #218
yay 3 updates in 1 day it must be christmas!! ow wait that already happened... oh well haha thanks for updating it is amazing as always and i hope you had a absolutley wonderful christmas. happy new years btw!
check out my youtube for SWTOR content @Swtor-Nerd Gaming!
Click for 7 day sub and more! link
Swtor-Nerd's Facebook or Twitter!

Iheaca
01.07.2019 , 06:46 AM | #219
Finally able to read all of it! So...
Spoiler

Kitar
01.07.2019 , 11:13 AM | #220
@ taxidermis
Spoiler

Oh good Sorry it was so long. I thought giving my readers a week to slog through it before I updated would be a nice thing to do.
@ Iheace
Spoiler

This one is not as long.
I might have to drop down to once a week for the next couple weeks. I have having trouble getting a couple future chapters wrangled into place. Though if I am lucky and manage to get things written, I will be able to go back to twice a week.

PART II CHAPTER 59

Spoiler

AN Translations
Spoiler

AN II
Spoiler