What happened to Darth Tormen? (Potential Spoilers)

Saurumn

SPOILERS

Am I the only one who was a fan of Darth Tormen? Where did he go, why hasn't he shown up again? (if alive of course)

My Bounty Hunter felt working for Tormen was the culmination of all his efforts to become the most relentless, professional enforcer in the Empire. He was straightforward and businesslike, my favorite client by far...and then gone. Anyone else disappointed he doesn't factor in later?

SPOILERS

Am I the only one who was a fan of Darth Tormen? Where did he go, why hasn't he shown up again? (if alive of course)

My Bounty Hunter felt working for Tormen was the culmination of all his efforts to become the most relentless, professional enforcer in the Empire. He was straightforward and businesslike, my favorite client by far...and then gone. Anyone else disappointed he doesn't factor in later?

He dies in the light side ending. The devs would have to put in a bit of effort to accomadate players who killed him. Writing in substitute characters isn't always easy.

It was mentioned in Makeb that Tormen was too busy with "his own interests" of his own lately, when asked about why he didn't just speak to Tormen about Makeb and Marr concerns himself with the whole Empire.

In another words, yes. He's doing his own thing being a sith with goals for self advancement. Probably will never appear again.

It was mentioned in Makeb that Tormen was too busy with "his own interests" of his own lately, when asked about why he didn't just speak to Tormen about Makeb and Marr concerns himself with the whole Empire.

In another words, yes. He's doing his own thing being a sith with goals for self advancement. Probably will never appear again.

they shoulda in SoR had the BH who sided with Tormen get some sort of mail informing him of the death of Darth Tormen just to wrap that up