Returning Player, Here Are 111+ High-Res Images of Tython I took 3 years ago!

Pingonaut

From 2011 SW:TOR is what got me into Star Wars by helping me fall in love with the then-Expanded Universe, and then the Prequels. Tython remains one of my favorite planets in the series, and back in January of 2017 I set my game to 5120x2880 (5K) and went all around Tython taking photos of this beautiful planet. Though my screen couldn't display it, my screenshots could, and so this is a gallery for fellow lovers of the Jedi Homeoworld to explore and enjoy.

Here is the original gallery, along with a secondary gallery of Tython's residents and a tertiary gallery of the Jedi Temple.

If you were into Space-Barbie years ago and active on the forums, you may remember "Just Copy and Paste" : Lore-Friendly, Era-Friendly Jedi Vestments Already In-Game, and while some of these outfits have been added to the game (hurray!!) some of them (like the orange Padawan robes) I still long for.

I hope to do some practice digital painting of Tython in the future as well, simulated plein air painting by doing it while-in game. Happy to be back on SW:TOR after a couple years.:jawa_wink: