White Crystal Theories

Daxer

Okay so i have seen a lot of posts around on different sections asking about white colour crystals.

Ive seen npc's using them so why not players? (jedi outside of tython main temple)

Fact is that on the databases (tor-spy.com) and (torhead.com) you can find white colour crystals (epics) that have no info on how to obtain them. I've checked out the loot table for the Alderaan world boss "Ulgo Siegebreaker" and that has a chance (though very very low) of dropping white crystals.

Though no drop has been confirmed as of this post, i am still trying, i have killed it 7 times and the rest of the loot table seems correct so why shouldnt the crystal be.

Also in this post i would like to point out that white crystals will probably not be craftable, and if they are the schematic is very rare and the reverse engineering of one if you get it might not be worth it. Im thinking of the magenta crystal material gathering, might be something close to it.

The rareness of this crystal if its possible to even get it, will be very high and if you see a player with it, then he might not want to say, i think unless more info is released, there might be only a handful of players who are able to get them (if available still).

You are welcome to comment if you do get the white crystal somehow or make a new thread on the subject. Also if theres any flawes in my info please comment ;)

Edited by Daxer