Agent joining SIS question

SithKoriandr

Is this only an option if you pick "What are you doing here?" instead of "About time you showed up."?

I never got the option to join SIS.

Does one need to be LS already to get the option?

from what i remember yes, you need LS 2 at minimum during that conversation, for the rest I would leave everyone alive from the SiS team, and be amicable to ardun most of the time. never missed out on the option yet.

from what i remember yes, you need LS 2 at minimum during that conversation, for the rest I would leave everyone alive from the SiS team, and be amicable to ardun most of the time. never missed out on the option yet.

Yeah. I failed at the LS 2. Which I didn't know about. I was hoping to play it as a redemption storyline for my agent. As soon as it didn't happen though...:( Married Vector then made a new Agent to get it right :p

So, if an IA decides to become an SIS Agent is Theron aware of that/comment on it in the SoR DLC and the flashpoints related to it? Or is he unaware that they're secretly on the same team as him?

Nope, he makes no comment whatsoever, which really does suck...

Edited by iFenris

Nope, he makes no comment whatsoever, which really does suck...

On the other hand, it's up to the agent to update Ardun on what happened in SoR; makes you wonder if you actually work for the real SIS. And if you do... who is Theron working for?

Edited by Mubrak

So, if an IA decides to become an SIS Agent is Theron aware of that/comment on it in the SoR DLC and the flashpoints related to it? Or is he unaware that they're secretly on the same team as him?

Wookiepedia states that Kothe had special sanction from the Galactic Senate to operate autonomously. I take this to mean that he doesn't have to fill anyone in on what he does, or who he recruits. I tend to believe that this means that the rest of SIS does not know that he recruited a top ranking Cipher agent to work for the republic. Certainly it would be dangerous for Cipher 9 if that info got out, and even if Kothe's superiors in the SIS knew (and I kind of wonder if he actually has superiors), I find it highly doubtful that they would share that information with their other subordinates. While Theron is a highly effective and valuable agent, he was not part of the chain of command until after SoR, so there would have been no reason for him to have access to any information concerning Cipher's 9 defection to the republic. That is my take on it anyway.

Do you really have to be LS 2? I thought you only needed to be LS or neutral to get the option to be recruited.

Not sure myself. However, I did go with playing my character LS and feeling betrayed by the Empire this time around, since I couldn't be DS and going to the LS by joining SIS :(

My agent killed some people -- so I was probably NOT LS enough ...

besides, I killed the son of a hut anyway --- horribly -- he deserved it imho -- no one does that to me and lives ...

I stayed true blue Empire till we had that choice to make at the end ... then I broke lose and went my own way ( serves the Empire right) --- and YES I want the option to stay Republic if it is given to me later --- but not as an Ardun lacky

Edited by Tashia

My agent killed some people -- so I was probably NOT LS enough ...

besides, I killed the son of a hut anyway --- horribly -- he deserved it imho -- no one does that to me and lives ...

I stayed true blue Empire till we had that choice to make at the end ... then I broke lose and went my own way ( serves the Empire right) --- and YES I want the option to stay Republic if it is given to me later --- but not as an Ardun lacky

Wasn't it Keeper/Minister who did it to you?

Wasn't it Keeper/Minister who did it to you?

Oh yea --- and if I remember correctly I confronted him about it and let him have it ---

but the SIS bum ( sorry SIS!) USED the password --- no excuses --- it was Imperial Intel that did it ---

but the renegade Jedi was the one who got the information somehow (highly suspicious of an inside job .. )

no mercy ....... IF I could have, the Minister would have gotten an "early retirement"

Oh yea --- and if I remember correctly I confronted him about it and let him have it ---

but the SIS bum ( sorry SIS!) USED the password --- no excuses --- it was Imperial Intel that did it ---

but the renegade Jedi was the one who got the information somehow (highly suspicious of an inside job .. )

no mercy ....... IF I could have, the Minister would have gotten an "early retirement"

Enemies using enemies, par for the course. All the blame for my agent, went to the Empire itself. Did the job I was given and they do that to me in return. Unforgivable.

Then, if you do stay loyal (and even if you don't) you're not made head of Sith Intelligence, but they'll gladly use you.