What ability is making ships warp/blink across the screen?

Galtin

On 3-4 occasions someone I was targeting literally warped a couple of inches from one spot on my screen to a different spot. It wasn't the #3 defensive maneuver because the ships literally disappeared and moved to a new location. I don't think its a latency issue (at least on my part) because other ships are moving smoothly with no warping/blinking in the same matches. Is there some high level upgrade that causes that type of behavior?

In voice chat a guildie, who was seeing the same player warp, was calling it a hack but I haven't heard of anyone else complaining about any hacks in GSF.

Edited by Galtin

On 3-4 occasions someone I was targeting literally warped a couple of inches from one spot on my screen to a different spot. It wasn't the #3 defensive maneuver because the ships literally disappeared and moved to a new location. I don't think its a latency issue (at least on my part) because other ships are moving smoothly with no warping/blinking in the same matches. Is there some high level upgrade that causes that type of behavior?

In voice chat a guildie, who was seeing the same player warp, was calling it a hack but I haven't heard of anyone else complaining about any hacks in GSF.

It's the targeting vector indicator that shows where they will be when your weapons hit. It's when they are tapping their boosters...

It's the targeting vector indicator that shows where they will be when your weapons hit. It's when they are tapping their boosters...

That isn't it at all. My lead indicator reticle isn't blinking I am talking about the actual ship disappearing and popping back up in a different location, which on my computer screen is typically 2 inches from where they used to be.

Its someone from brazil or someone on a dial up modem, just a person with a bad connection, wish they would just boot these people from matches. I watched 5 idiots on my team chase a blinker for 5 minutes yesterday.

Those playing on dial up are GS demi-gods no one can hit them.

Well I wouldn't call them gods lol, they are hard to shoot down but they never shoot anyone down themselves.

I have been a little suspicious of a few people, at first I figured it was lag because the person wasn't doing it all the time, but since then ive seen a few people that jerk around like that for an entire match. If lag can make you do that then someone can make it happen on purpose, bioware should probably look into it.