Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<The Academy> is recruiting!

CaptRogue
08.27.2019 , 06:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jose_bm View Post
I'd like to join! I'm Akov Themi.
Actually think I saw you talking in fleet earlier. You don't seem to be on right now. Best way to get an invite is join our discord & let us know you're on.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

CaptRogue
10.21.2019 , 01:26 PM | #22
Are you ready for 6.0?? It drops tomorrow!
We are still recruiting! All roles, and types of play welcome! Be you a veteran player or just beginning or anywhere in between!
Come join us as we experience the new expansion!!

https://discord.gg/Sks6egf
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Mmmderr
10.30.2019 , 12:45 AM | #23
Hi there, Iím interested in joining!

CaptRogue
10.30.2019 , 08:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mmmderr View Post
Hi there, Iím interested in joining!
Cool!

Join our discord or send me an ingame name & what side & we can get you in!

erogroth
11.01.2019 , 10:52 AM | #25
Hi. Returning player. Been on and off since launch. Haven't playing in about 3 years so my max characters are 65 on the imp side. I decided to jump back in by leveling a new Republic side character for now. Its like relearning all over again. Already joined the discord so looking forward to meeting some new people to play with. Thanks!

CaptRogue
11.03.2019 , 10:08 AM | #26
The Academy on Satele Shan (Pub/Imp) are looking for all members.
New to game, returning or veteran players; all are welcome!

Imp guild is level 19 with a 11.95% Exp/Rep boost & 3.60% Rxp boost.
Pub guild is level 8 with 10.30% Exp/Rep & 1.40 Rxp Boost.

All ranks can summon & invite to guild.
Our discord also has various information channels in it to help you with in game things & links to informative discords about gearing/classes what with Onslaught (6.0) launch's new changes.

We have no requirements other than be nice & no drama allowed.
Since we are a small guild, we are mainly working on conquest to expand the ship(s) along with mats & personal things, but as we get more members, Operations and other events will be planned.
If you'd like to have an invite or discuss things about the guild, please send me a PM or join our Discord link below.

If you have a knack for decorating, please send me a PM. We are looking for someone who's interested in decorating our ships & strongholds.

If you're interested or have any questions:
Our guild's discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf

Also you can check out our guild in the guild directory:
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...my-satele-shan

*We are an EST zone guild, all zones are welcome, we just aren't as active in other time zones. Just as a note.*