Maintenance: 8 March 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late notice, but we will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Game Update 4.2 on Tuesday, March 8th.

Details:

DATE: March 8, 2016

TIME: 5AM PST - 9AM PST (13:00 - 17:00 GMT)

VERSION: 4.2

Patch Notes are available here. French and German notes will be available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A new "Special Promotions" vendor has been added to Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and both Fleets. This vendor will allow players to trade Razer promotional crystals for +41 stat versions:

Razer promotional crystals?

Edited by orangenkaiser

Looking forward to the update! Glad to see that the alliance crates (really) won't be dropping greens anymore. :)

If anyone needs me, I'll be sulking in this corner over here for a bit because courting gifts still aren't being fixed. >.<

Tait if possible could you address why slicing nodes were never mentioned when they were changed to blue quality and why you decided to nerf them down to premium quality without giving a statement on slicing for weeks. I just want to know what was going on with the slicing nodes from the devs point of view? Thanks in advance and appreciate the patch notes and update.

Edit: Adding quote for reference from patch notes, please address the reasoning for this if possible Tait:

Slicing Harvesting nodes no longer drop Prototype (blue) quality Lockboxes and now drop Premium (green) quality Lockboxes.
Edited by squirrelballz

Jedi Knights that have completed the Mission “Healing a Hutt” now have the correct line when first meeting Firebrand in Chapter X.

Someone will have to tell me what that line is, since I've now missed it. :-(

But I'm glad it looks like the crafting messes are all being corrected

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Maintain seems an odd choice of words given how many people have the feeling that the game is going into maintenance mode. Aren't these normally all about releasing the next chapter in knights of the old republic and not maintaining The Old Republic.

so, the graphical glitches in ops still aren't getting fixed ? for those who know what they are doing its not that annoying, but i imagine how it for new people

Yeh that's what I was wondering about...didn't see any mention about this topic. I'd like BW to make a statement about the progress on fixing this issue.

The craftable Rating 212, 216, and 218 relics now have the correct stats.

I just made a bunch of relics for several characters after looking at the stats vs. mats cost and deciding which ones I felt were the best value for money. I have a feeling you just screwed me.

Slicing Harvesting nodes no longer drop Prototype (blue) quality Lockboxes and now drop Premium (green) quality Lockboxes.

I can't believe you guys reacted to that thread.

Jedi Knights that have completed the Mission “Healing a Hutt” now have the correct line when first meeting Firebrand in Chapter X.

While I'm quite impressed you actually had this nod to the previous quest all along, did you have to wait until after I ran my JK through that chapter to fix it? Sometimes it's the little things that impress, you know?

But ... I'll try and end on a positive note—there's a decent number of fixes in there so good work, I guess. Courting gifts are still broken however. So, yeah.

Edited by Ceinwyn
forgot a ?

Someone will have to tell me what that line is, since I've now missed it. :-(

But I'm glad it looks like the crafting messes are all being corrected

The JK met Kaliyo as part of Doc's companion mission.

The JK met Kaliyo as part of Doc's companion mission.

Yes, indeed she did.

But since I've already done Ch 10 on my knight I won't get to "experience" the correct intro line. Hopefully someone captures it somewhere so I can at least see it.

Please address this too if possible Tait, thank you again.

Tait if possible could you address why slicing nodes were never mentioned when they were changed to blue quality and why you decided to nerf them down to premium quality without giving a statement on slicing for weeks. I just want to know what was going on with the slicing nodes from the devs point of view? Thanks in advance and appreciate the patch notes and update.

Edit: Adding quote for reference from patch notes, please address the reasoning for this if possible Tait: