3.0 Mercenary/Commando DPS by Hotwired

Gyronamics

I am back after two years off. I don't see Gas Cylinders or Mag Shot (or is Mag Shot from Commando?). I started a new Merc- Arsenal character to re-learn some things since my old characters were missing lots of abilities from 2 years ago. There are less buttons to press, less heat, companion heals better. Accelerated XP at low levels of course. Is that about right? What are the major changes to be aware of?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back after two years off. I don't see Gas Cylinders or Mag Shot (or is Mag Shot from Commando?). I started a new Merc- Arsenal character to re-learn some things since my old characters were missing lots of abilities from 2 years ago. There are less buttons to press, less heat, companion heals better. Accelerated XP at low levels of course. Is that about right? What are the major changes to be aware of?

Cylinders are gone now, well sort off. Rather than being a active ability that you have to click to get the buff, you just get it as a passive now. Mag Shot is still, there, but it's the Innovative Ordnance replacement for Rail Shot, so you won't see it playing Arsenal.