24 hours and counting! Who's ready for 6.0?

Lhancelot

Less than 24 hours for 6.0 to begin launching. Who all is excited?

Nautolans, anyone? :D

P.S. I am tired of hearing how this class or that class will be bad/good, it will be nice to actually play the game and tell how these changes impact SWTOR. I am ready for 6.0, and I bet the devs working on it are ready to be done too.

P.S. I am tired of hearing how this class or that class will be bad/good, it will be nice to actually play the game and tell how these changes impact SWTOR. I am ready for 6.0, and I bet the devs working on it are ready to be done too.

As if there is a point in this. Its not like BW actually pays attention to player feedback. Oh, i suggest you stop counting, because lunch of expansions typically follow up with bugs, lags, glitches and stuff. In fact, something tells me, that we'll get maintenance out of nowhere tomorrow, after expansion rolls :D

Edited by Spoloma

I honestly don't know what to think or if I'm ready. I'm going in pretty much blind (haven't played in a while and didn't touch PTS or read about it), so I'm just hoping I'm pleasantly surprised and not disappointed like I have been with everything since KotFE.

Carefully excited. I am looking forward to it but I'm also a bit weary about what we will find out that we didn't know of yet.

No thanks. I've seen the character creation options and none appealed to me.

That happens regardless. A lot of people complain and join the bandwagon for various reasons without understanding what they're are talking about. It's all part of it.

Having said that, BW have made some big mistakes in class balancing in the past, so I'm not saying that there is no reason to be critical. But I'd rather read an explanation of why someone is critical that actually explains it than "I hate it cause it sucks". That sort of comment is entirely pointless.

It's going to be a long 6 hr ( maybe more ) waiting period -- I have things to do in that 6 hr period --

and hopefully will just forget about it even getting here ... that way, no disappointments with the bugs that are probably going to happen

Excited? no..

They didnt do anything to build hype... or even Excitment. (MY PoV)

1st Rule i always follow coming to dlc's or larger Updates:

- Never Play on Patch Day -

A few 100 ppl will rush to quest areas, stuff will be bugged.. stuff will be broken (like every SWToR DLC release)

Way more relaxed gameplay once those moved ahead. I no longer feel like i have to hit max lvl

and best gear in record time anyways :p

About the being rdy part. Everything worthless is sold, tokens traded for gear and sold, UC spend.

P.S. I am tired of hearing how this class or that class will be bad/good, it will be nice to actually play the game and tell how these changes impact SWTOR.

An interesting statement from someone who's been whining about 6.0 and the PTS for the last few weeks. 🤦 :)

Me - I'm "ready" for 6.0 - no real interest in Nautolans - no interest in PvP - no concern about gearing - no prep, other than turning [whatchamacallits] into Command boosts.

I won't be on till afternoon but I'm only looking forward to Nautolans tbh. I've just returned since 2012/2013 and have yet to do any story past the original 3 chapters. With all the changes since I left I am just getting up to speed and remaking my toons. After that I have a crap ton of story to catch up on and achievements to get. I'll be busy for a very, very long time.

Excited about what?

I didn't expect that the servers will be ON for more than 1 hour before the first emergency patch.

I hope of some good storiy, because what I saw on the PTS: Gearing, conquest changes, renown in comparision to command System und increase in prices at all, was not awesome.

Edited by Master_Morak

You know, it wouldn't be that hard to hit "edit" and insert a "/" in the (QUOTE) after "excited?", so it looks like (/QUOTE) and your post would look more professional . :p

Edited by JediQuaker

I completely didn't realise what the date was today. I have been taking a break from the game to play a bit of Warcraft but now I'm ready to come back and level my Nautolan's tomorrow. I'm super hyped now :D

I have been planning to do that as well, a Nautolan Jedi Knight. ;-) or even a Sith Warrior. ;-)

I'll be revisiting Dulfy.net in hopes she returns to provide those fantastic guildes she provided for so many years.

She seems to have been inactive for quite awhile, she does ALOT of work on her site, it is quite amazing and i do hope she does return, but it does take up ALOT of time and i think she is likely taking a break and having abit of 'me time' for herself....you know?

I have been planning to do that as well, a Nautolan Jedi Knight. ;-) or even a Sith Warrior. ;-)

I may level a Scoundrel and then make it my main for the expansion. I played Knight/Juggernaut for the majority of KOFE and KOTET and I want a change of pace now.

Edited by Jedi_Rachael

OMG you made me realise that it's tomorrow. For some reason i was thinking there were still 2 days and was happily playing some FFXIV. lol

Need to log in and finish leveling those crew skills i still haven't maxed on my republic characters.

Edited by Nemmar

I'm excited to finally be able to play as a Nautolan... but i know i won't be able to play before at best wednesday morning as the maintenance ends around 7pm (french time) and updates always take forever with my not that great internet connexion...

Well while waiting, i'll just watch other players vids on youtube, at least that way i'll not mess my main's story.

Edited by Goreshaga

I honestly don't know what to think or if I'm ready. I'm going in pretty much blind (haven't played in a while and didn't touch PTS or read about it), so I'm just hoping I'm pleasantly surprised and not disappointed like I have been with everything since KotFE.

I am doing the same thing. You're not alone in going in blind. I find I enjoy things more that way.

I'm in.

Sorry I'm a bit late responding. It's been a bit crazy today !