Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

Balameb
10.20.2019 , 04:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
All I want now is the Humble Hero’s set and I’ll be content. Surprisingly it’s not been on the GTN on Satele or Star Forge for over a week and there are only 3 days to go till the sale ends.
Humble Hero set is in CM direct sale. It's very cheap, considering the current 30% discount even better. Not the same as spending only credits but this is a set that the few times i saw on GTN was just too expensive that I pay happy full price 1200 cc a couple months ago. Now is just 840.
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

Pscyon
10.20.2019 , 05:10 PM | #12
I have all the ones I really want. There's always that niggling little "maybe that would be cool" but I honestly have more than I need and something for pretty much every concept I think of. Though eh... think I'll actually log in and finally get that set with the Darth Vader helmet. Several times I've thought "if only that wasn't so damn expensive" but now I don't actually have an excuse; it's discounted, it's discounted to unlock and I actually have a surplus of a few thousand coins.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Goreshaga
10.20.2019 , 05:14 PM | #13
Such a shame dyes aren’t a collections thing.
^^^This, i'd buy more dyes from the CM, it they were not that expensive for a 1 use only item, without even being able to then unlock them in collections to claim any i'd like to use whenever i'd want to use it.

Quote:
Do you guys buy most of your stuff straight from the CM or off the GTN?
I buy most of my stuff from the GTN, and spend quite some time farming credits before spending everything on one outfit
I'll buy from the CM if by chance i happen to have a lot of CC when there's a discount on a set i've been looking for for a long time.
I just bought the Bionic Raider set, and then unlocked it for the whole account, mainly because i had more CC than i needed and because the set was far too expensive on the GTN.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

TrixxieTriss
10.20.2019 , 05:25 PM | #14
I have to say I’ve liked this 5 week sale that added some category each week and kept it there till the end.
This has allowed me to plan how to spend my CC’s better and even encouraged me to buy more.

I’ve a heap of characters I still want to rename, I also want to transfer a bunch to and from other servers.
The only thing missing from the 5 week sale was the discount at the in game appearance terminals. I often give my Alts a makeover when that is discounted because I’ve already unlocked all the appearances.

OlBuzzard
10.20.2019 , 07:23 PM | #15

[/snip]

Depends:
1. What I'm looking at
2. Cost: sometimes you can pick an item up on the GTN if I'm a little low on CC.

Frankly I'm pretty much a tight wad … so I shop an item before purchase !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Pscyon
10.20.2019 , 08:04 PM | #16
Usually I buy off of the GTN, since I refuse to buy coins and thus am limited to my 600 a month. Have to spend those on unlocks. And preferably I unlock things when it's 50% off, but since that only happens a few times a year, it's not always feasible.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

MikeCobalt
10.20.2019 , 09:23 PM | #17
I didn't spend not even One CC this time. I had bought everything they offered long ago so when this sale came around and the CM not hardly changing "Since Then" I had nothing to buy. Every thing I wanted I bought before this sale. There was only a few Items I was looking for anyway and that does narrow down what I was willing to pay for yes, but since they didn't rotate to anything I liked, I didn't buy anything, bummer.

DarkTergon
10.20.2019 , 09:41 PM | #18
Started unlocking mounts first, as I really liked some of them, but as I started making a killing on the gtn, I began to unlock everything, it's at 2100/2155, says about 97% of everything. Haven't bought CC's in years, just use the monthly ones for acc wide unlocks, everything else i snap up from the gtn
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

LeMage
10.20.2019 , 10:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
I'm probably about the same as above, roughly 15% in regards to armor. Still waaaay too many outfits with shoulder pads, which I stay away from.
Oh yeah - This ^ I hate the shoulder pad things. I'm not that fond of cloaks either. Although, looking just now I bought another armour set. Still leaves me under 10%. For a while I had a thing for Battleworn Engineer's Armour set. Every one of my Chars was wearing it. (Dyed different but...)

CCs when I have them, otherwise the GTN
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-

ThomasStarWars
10.20.2019 , 10:36 PM | #20
100% on emotes. Thats all I care about.