Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please help me

Lunafox
10.19.2019 , 10:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Don't think the call center is there anymore, last few dealings I had sounded very much like outsourced call centers in india :/
That's a shame. When we called about my hubby's account, I think it was about four years ago, thereabouts. It took us a while, but they were quite good about sorting things out...but we did have to talk to a supervisor. The lady trying to help us, I think was new and didn't quite know how to help us at first.

I think DarthSealth's suggestion is a good one, with the serial number on the packaging and whatnot and Denavin's idea with trying to sort things with Eric's help.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

aecheonveelain
10.19.2019 , 10:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
Try changing the email on your account on swtor.com to a new email you haven't used on swtor.com or ea.com and see if the email can be sent there to the new email.
In order to login to the website I need to provide a 1-time verifcation code they email me. I cannot access my email.

Also how do I PM this Eric Musco guy? What platform? Here? Facebook? Discord?

DarthSealth
10.19.2019 , 10:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I think DarthSealth's suggestion is a good one, with the serial number on the packaging
Thanks for the props at least someone appreciates my power of the dark side.
Darth Malgus
English equates to (Sarcasm x Endearment)

Have you heard Chief Keith is the New Reformed Ben Irving?
My Referral Link Refer A Friend T&C My Twitter Link

DarthSealth
10.19.2019 , 10:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by aecheonveelain View Post
In order to login to the website I need to provide a 1-time verifcation code they email me. I cannot access my email.

I doubt Eric can help with account issues unrelated to forums but I may be wrong.

Truthfully keep pursuing CS, engage and be honest with the information you do and don't have.

E.g. State you can not access the email address tied to the account but give the email as proof, use your serial number from the box tied to your account when you originally made the account, give them any details you may have put on your account, try to offer the account name, have any payment details to hand and offer to answer any security questions.

In my humble pie of an opinion it would be far easier to recover the email address.
Darth Malgus

aecheonveelain
10.19.2019 , 10:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSealth View Post
Thanks for the props at least someone appreciates my power of the dark side.
yeah I definitely don't have that anymore, sorry.

DarthSealth
10.19.2019 , 11:02 PM | #16
yeah I definitely don't have that anymore, sorry.
That's extremely silly I own two copies of the game, both pre-orders one is an unopened CE and the other is just the normal deluxe edition which I used on this account I never throw stuff like that away or lose it. Especially when it's part of a collection.

Fun fact: it came with a 30 days and I also bought 60 day gametime code card, when I got back into the game I still had the 60 days sealed in the thin case it came in up in the loft which I used.
Darth Malgus

denavin
10.20.2019 , 04:05 PM | #17

On the forums page at the top is your Log in name. To the left of it there is a little down arrow that opens up a menu.
Open the Menu and select "Private Messages" and send to: EricMusco.

He is the SWToR Community Manager and he may be able to help you.
Be polite and give him all the information you have including all correspondence.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."