Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

black_pyros
10.21.2019 , 12:24 AM | #21
I know this is not a competition and there are sure players with more (even 100%) but, here is mine.
  • All 94%
  • Armor - 94%
  • Weapons - 97%
  • Color Crystals - 95%
  • Mounts - 94%
  • Pets - 85%
  • Toys - 91%
  • Tunings - 100%
  • Titles - 93%
  • Flair - 100%
  • Emotes - 100%
  • Companions - 100%
  • Companion Customization - 97%
  • Items By Pack - 100%
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

Fraah
10.21.2019 , 01:11 AM | #22
I've basically gone as far as I can now. I'm missing 2 refer-a-friend pets and then it's just promotional mounts and CC exclusive pets as well as the PTS titles I'm missing (though I'll be getting 2 of those soon as well). There's just the one bugged doc customization to taunt me...

Obviously, I haven't unlocked most of these legacy wide, mainly armours and timings and emotes, almost no weapons, mounts or pets...
Warning, this is a referal link, DO NOT CLICK IT! - http://www.swtor.com/r/V9mrxR

Kiesu
10.21.2019 , 03:46 AM | #23
Oh dayum I didnt even know there was an unlock sale. Better go perform my last minute spam of those lol.

Not really big into collectibles or achievements, but playing space barbie can be oddly satisfying.
Refer! - Pawn alignment funzies - [Add impressive e-peen brag here]
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

Transcendent
10.21.2019 , 04:16 AM | #24
Can't say I've ever really been fussed about collecting the CM stuff, I've probably sold more than I collected over the years. The first three shipments were probably my most collected, then it sloped off somewhat, to the extent that I've only collected 2% of the latest pack, which compared to the first 3 which were about the 50% mark somewhat says everything people need to know about how I liked the rejig and redesign of the Cartel Market packs and shipments.

The only good thing I like now is that if I really want something I can normally buy it directly, completely bypassing the inflated prices on the GTN (I don't have billions of credits, which BioWare seem to think we all do going by their pricing of "normal" in-game stuff).
  • All 28%
  • Armor - 24%
  • Weapons - 18%
  • Color Crystals - 17%
  • Mounts - 31%
  • Pets - 31%
  • Toys - 46%
  • Tunings - 23%
  • Titles - 87%
  • Flair - 38%
  • Emotes - 49%
  • Companions - 7%
  • Companion Customization - 8%
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print

Pscyon
10.21.2019 , 05:06 AM | #25
Ended up grabbing Unrelenting Terror, Shadow Disciple and Humble Hero sets. Still got a couple K coins left, was considering Xoxaan's but nah. Best to leave some coins for any unexpected unlocks in the future, never know what will pop up now there's no Dulfy to tell us. Apparently I'm at 23% of armour sets collected.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

JediQuaker
10.21.2019 , 08:56 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Do you guys buy most of your stuff straight from the CM or off the GTN?
I tend to buy lots of Cartel Packs, and that results in getting many items I want/like, and getting lots of credits by selling stuff on the GTN.
Since I have lots of credits, I buy any specific items I want, from the GTN. (Although r/l money is not really a problem either.)
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Nemmar
10.21.2019 , 09:02 AM | #27
oh i don't care about unlock %.

I just get the armor sets i like.

JasonThDi
10.21.2019 , 09:20 AM | #28
Going great!!!! I think 2 weeks ago I bought Casus Fett's armor set and the Ceremonial Mystics armor set! I've been meaning to grab the Mystics armor set for years!!! But people are greedy. *Sigh*

I unlocked both armor sets on my account alongside a bunch of others and I bought a new flair for my new Powertech.
http://www.swtor.com/r/BydDVX My referral link. 7 Free days of sub and other goodies. I get some something, you get something but know you don't have to use my link.