Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delete this Post

sutava
10.20.2019 , 10:13 PM | #1
Delete this post
Keep all PvP systems off of PvE servers please. Otherwise what is the point of having two different server types?

dargv
10.20.2019 , 10:15 PM | #2
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Suzsi
10.20.2019 , 10:22 PM | #3
You could just do the instanced quests solo and meet up again outside. Its really not necessary to be 100% joined at the hip.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

DarkTergon
10.20.2019 , 10:35 PM | #4
Not trying to start an argument, if you feel strongly about it, then you have to do as you feel is right, but it does seem a minor reason to leave. I've ran groups with family and friends, and all story content is seperate, each person had to do their own. We normally just ran open world stuff in group, then hit the story in our own instance. Considering all the problems the game has had, probably will have, it's a shame to walk away over something small.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Sambril
10.20.2019 , 10:37 PM | #5
That remains the way the story works from there forward - it remains to be seen if Onslaught follows this pattern but I suspect it will. I get that is done so that various choices that affect the story remain player specific, but that is down to story design.

In most places you can at least invite other players to your instance, but there are some parts that are forced solo. Most of the time I play wih a partner as a duo and we found this annoying also. We usually play different classes so that while we are doing the class story we at least get a different experiance when doing class instances, though it is not perfect as any class conversations in public area remain solo only for example.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor" RaF: http://www.swtor.com/r/YBLLhw