Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will we be able to give Commodore Pardax our crates and increase her influence?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

wursta
10.20.2019 , 11:40 AM | #1

Will there be a dialogue with her too like with Aygo?

Will our influence with her change the alliance base like with Aygo?

Hoping someone or a dev mentions/can let me know.

OldVengeance
10.20.2019 , 01:48 PM | #2
Yeah, I'd like to know about what's happening with Pardax and Aygo mechanically too. Is Pardax inheriting Aygo's influence? Surely we aren't starting from scratch with her? What about his Alliance Alerts? Do we need to complete them before doing 6.0?

I've asked this before and the we didn't get an answer. Now that the expansion is also out, I'm growing increasingly concerned.

Goreshaga
10.20.2019 , 01:51 PM | #3
I'd like to know as well as for now Aygo left beliving that my imps are fighting for the Empire when they're actually trying to help the Republic, so there's no point for them to raise her influence.
I'd like to know when Aygo will come back too.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Tsillah
10.20.2019 , 01:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Yeah, I'd like to know about what's happening with Pardax and Aygo mechanically too. Is Pardax inheriting Aygo's influence? Surely we aren't starting from scratch with her? What about his Alliance Alerts? Do we need to complete them before doing 6.0?

I've asked this before and the we didn't get an answer. Now that the expansion is also out, I'm growing increasingly concerned.
The expansion isn't out yet.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

OldVengeance
10.20.2019 , 01:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
The expansion isn't out yet.
Typo on my part, somehow I typed "also" when I meant to type "almost."

Tsillah
10.20.2019 , 01:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Typo on my part, somehow I typed "also" when I meant to type "almost."
Understood.

Still, I don't see much reason for concern. Just wait till the expansion hits next week. Chances are they will address it then because why else introduce that new character? I reckon they needed to do something first with the Alliance base before being able to take Aygo out completely or something like that.

If you play through the entire new story and then still nothing...well, then it's time to ask questions I'd say.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

IoNonSoEVero
10.20.2019 , 02:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I'd like to know as well as for now Aygo left beliving that my imps are fighting for the Empire when they're actually trying to help the Republic, so there's no point for them to raise her influence.
I'd like to know when Aygo will come back too.
I'm waiting for it all to hit the fan with the opposite scenario, if Aygo discovers Republic characters are saboteurs and he's thus been fighting against the Republic without knowing it.

Goreshaga
10.20.2019 , 02:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I'm waiting for it all to hit the fan with the opposite scenario, if Aygo discovers Republic characters are saboteurs and he's thus been fighting against the Republic without knowing it.
Yes, that will probably not be a happy ending there
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

OldVengeance
10.20.2019 , 04:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Understood.

Still, I don't see much reason for concern. Just wait till the expansion hits next week. Chances are they will address it then because why else introduce that new character? I reckon they needed to do something first with the Alliance base before being able to take Aygo out completely or something like that.

If you play through the entire new story and then still nothing...well, then it's time to ask questions I'd say.
I guess I was concerned because I still have one Aygo Alliance Alert half way complete with my Sith Warrior. I was concerned about whether I will need to get it done before 6.0 launches or it will autocomplete, or if doing it afterward with Pardax would cause some different effect that was not possible beforehand.

I imagine that's unlikely, but I don't know for sure.