Pending Rewards, do they ever fall off.

Suprablaster

Thanks Lord for responding.

I don't believe I phrased my question correctly. If I finished my mission I turned it in, but my rewards are pending because if I do they I will lose them due to me being over the cap on Ultra comms.

I was wondering if I wait until 4.0 will they still be there? That is why I was asking the question "how long can I keep pending rewards pending"? Well that is what I attempted.

Thanks Lord for responding.

I don't believe I phrased my question correctly. If I finished my mission I turned it in, but my rewards are pending because if I do they I will lose them due to me being over the cap on Ultra comms.

I was wondering if I wait until 4.0 will they still be there? That is why I was asking the question "how long can I keep pending rewards pending"? Well that is what I attempted.

I have kept rewards pending for a couple of days (weekly capped and waited until Tuesday to collect). I would be nervous to leave rewards pending over a patch let alone an expansion. My advice, use the smallest number of comms as possible and then take the reward.