Solo Toborro's Courtyard?

Wouldn't be able to summon companion in the phase, so there's a start to your plan... you would need at least one other person to convert to an ops group anyway.

Not sure how I'd feel about having aggro on both the adds and the boss at the same time. I could see it easily 4manned (or less) by a capable group, doubtful you could solo it though.

I tried solo'ing it but the incoming damage is still pretty high when the adds+boss are there.

I guess a well geared commando could do it provide you take a barrel for the damage reduction.

With 2 people you will be more than okey for SM.

It was done at 2, at level 55. the idea was to hide the healer from the droids shots. I don't know if it's still working.

Here for instance: http://www.twitch.tv/lorhin/c/4747336.

It was done at 3 without using that trick and actually killing the droids.

Maybe it's now doable in solo with a ranged DPS class having some healing.

It requires 4200k DPS average during the whole fight,, since the boss enrage is 9 minutes in SM. This may be hard if you can't DPS during the beam alterts.

Edited by Nkya

as someone stated you need 4200+ dps from sniper and healer to clear TC.

If i am not mistaken pre 3.0 TC was duo, with mara (?) and op heal in hybrid spec. So if you can pull most of target dps, go ahead and try TC

I think it will be easier for you to organize an Op than solo it. It takes one person to initiate an Op. Likely, if you want to do it, someone else does to.

I thought it would be hard for such a tiny old 1-boss Op, but my friend and I pulled a group of 60’ies together in record time to go kill the Golden Fury.

It can easily be solo healed, and solo-tanked, and there are always 6 DPS on the Fleet… Just read the Dulfy’s guide, don’t stand in the beam, and you’ll get it!

I thought it would be hard for such a tiny old 1-boss Op, but my friend and I pulled a group of 60’ies together in record time to go kill the Golden Fury.

I've always liked TC and I find it such a shame no one wants to do it any more as I had seen no one advertising for any groups for it for weeks. One day I thought stuff it I'll start a 16M one, I advertised once on the fleet and I had so many people whispering me all at once. I ended up having to tell a lot DPS that we were full and I suggested they start one of their own but no one did. I think with TC especially the only thing standing between people doing it and not doing is pure laziness of starting it up, I mean it's really not that hard to start one up.

Same thing happened to, say, Eternity Vault. And it was incredible, because we were also bringing along folks who were on the level for it, and folks who'd never done an Op and did not know where to start. Well, just like me. :p

Honestly, seems that starting a group is the hardest part of the overlevelled ops.

So, good luck, Op, I hope you can do it! It is a fun fight! One tank, one healer will be fine with the rest DPS. 'Cause I know.