Still no credit for Warzones

Skrills

PvP

Warzones

Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.

This is still an issue, I've probably missed credit for about 5 wins since yesterday to count towards the daily / weekly quests.

Apologies if there is only a thread about this since this weeks patch. I don't see any on the first page.

Anyone else?

Edited by Skrills

I'm not going to argue your point, but I've actually never had this happen to me. Not once. I have always gotten credit for my WZ victories.

What exactly does this bug target?

i was in your boat till yesterday, had to win a warzone 3 times to get credit....

As far as I know I get valor and credits. But for the daily quests I don't always get the win counted toward the total.

Like last night I was on 2/3 wins for my daily. I won the 3rd finally and it still said 2/3. Had to play 3-4 more times before I could get another win. Then it finally counted, so i ended up with 4/3 techincally just to get the credit. Some people in my guild said they had the same thing happen.

This happened to me before the patch. But I wasn't expecting this to still happen after.

Edited by Skrills

If Bioware was worth a ****, they would have patched the daily to three games PLAYED until they can figure out how to code properly. Utterly inexcusable how long it can take just to complete the daily only to not get a battlemaster comm again. :\

If Bioware was worth a ****, they would have patched the daily to three games PLAYED until they can figure out how to code properly. Utterly inexcusable how long it can take just to complete the daily only to not get a battlemaster comm again. :\

on my alts when they just need credit for having a wz match played I don't even get credit for that half the time so would be the same issue.

A buddy in my guild hit 50 yesterday and I showed him Ilum to get him rolling on the champion bag lotto.

So we get our 30 armaments and then queue for warzones to get him his 3 WZ dailly as well.

So we actually win 3 straight games (2 Huttball and 1 Civil War) and he goes to turn in his quests.

And guess what happened? He tells me he still has 0 wins for the daily. I check mine and he is absolutely correct.

So basically this guy's first 3 WZ wins didn't register for his daily.

I really don't see how this problem hasn't been fixed. This is a hell of lot more important to the community as a whole than fixing tooltips and emotes off speeders.

on my alts when they just need credit for having a wz match played I don't even get credit for that half the time so would be the same issue.

Lol, touche. I did encounter a rare bug for the first time yesterday where I got credit for 2 wins from one game. If that were to happen more often it might just balance their incompetence with it not updating correctly to begin with.

I really don't see how this problem hasn't been fixed. This is a hell of lot more important to the community as a whole than fixing tooltips and emotes off speeders.

What's funny is I still can't /spit while on a speeder (WORKING AS INTENDED; READY FOR LAUNCH LOLOL). This company is Funcom levels of QA, which is truly sad.

Edited by Jodou

Happened to me last night also, and to be honest I wasn't that bothered by it before the patch. Bugs happen, the game is new, I understand. But to patch the problem and claim you fix it, only for it to continue? That part is unacceptable to me, and i agree with the guy above in that it is depressing to a point where you just dont want to play anymore... PVP is getting boring without arenas, rankings, tournaments, an Ilum that doesn't suck, and it gets even worse when you do win and get nothing from it....

Same for me, seems worse now post patch then pre patch.

Won 2 games in a row, counted, won 4 more games after that all in a row (yeah I know a lot of wins in a row but it was a premade) and those 4 did not count. Never did auto queue, I tried tracking and untracking during that 4 game stretch, nada.

Before the 5th game I logged out of the game completely then logged back in and won the very next game and counted. It is ridiculous to put players through all this grief just to get a 1 in the coding to tick over...

Edited by Myung_Alatioc