Am I the only one that hates T7?

LinkNukem

I really hate T7, not because it is hard as hell to gear him early on, but because he is way to naive and 100% against any kind of violence or bad words it's annoying.

Yes he makes cute noise and even look cute when he move around, but his personality kill it for me, I'm surprise he wasn't trash by someone yet.

Even my brother that play a 100% Light Side Jedi Knight sometime get - affection for saying VERY minor stuff.

And as a Dark Side Jedi T7 hate me as much as I hate him lol, the companion I like the most so far with the Jedi Knight is...

Sergeant Rusk (Too bad we cannot romance him) >> Doc > Lord Scourge >>>> Kira Carsen >>>>>>>>>> T7 and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C2-N2 (For obvious reason)

yes you sir are alone in your hate for T7.

and yeah suprisingly the little droid doesn't like it when his master goes batcrap crazy dark side, wonder where BW got that idea from! you're damned lucky that droid isn't secrectly plotting your downfall with your children sir!

Lol, calm down dude.

Just saying the droid is way to Naive for his own good and even as a light side Jedi every little bad thing will earn you a lost in affection, even something as little as *I don't want to help this obvious evil guy that just killed innocent people to escape*

There is no way something as good and naive as this droid would live that long in the Star Wars universe.

Even the most sage and light side Jedi know when to say no to someone, but by saying no he would lose affection with T7...

yes you sir are alone in your hate for T7.

and yeah suprisingly the little droid doesn't like it when his master goes batcrap crazy dark side, wonder where BW got that idea from! you're damned lucky that droid isn't secrectly plotting your downfall with your children sir!

The laugh you have given me is a good one! Thank you.

For dark siders, its not a good idea to have T7 out for conversations that have dark/lightside options. You can always use the shipdroid for these - C2 doesn't care how evil you are, he will still fluff your seat cushions! :-)

Do take care to make sure to gain affection of your companion by other means though, particularly if you want to use them for crafting.