Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ossus dailies bugs (Pub)

Eriamea
10.27.2018 , 12:13 PM | #1
Republic:

Imp is here

Several locations near 966, 65 : patrols of 3 imperial npcs stacked on each other...looks like one npc walking alone and when you attack it you realize they were 3

Firestorm: got no rep item for completing the mission

Disable transmitters: it worked ok but I wonder when the instance is populated if the cooldown is not too long vs available targets...it might create only frustration

Hold the Line: Really? It is absolute nonsense to solo, especially if you cannot resist some knockbacks with your class

Collected history: rubble piles keep respawning instantly, making it impossible to click on ancient jedi things (same on imp side)

expel the darkness:
-once a stih lord has been defeated, its marker does not go away
- the last two sith lords were not at all where their marker was (the third one was at the complete opposite side of the room behind some rubble. I initially thought that he was missing)
- not a bug but all this empty space and long run for four dudes? Surely you are planning something else too, the area looks good though (corresponding mission is a bit more populated on imp side)

Cannot get the 5 dailies accomplishment

General:
465 , 251: floating chest

Overall emptiness feeling, Ossus looks great and has a lot of potential but there not a single npc says a thing, it is just pure grinding, click here and there (maybe because story is not there yet)....and even more grinding with the gearing system for not much more content. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun! At least make it so that alts that haven't gone through KOTET/KOFTE don't lose original companions in the process and end up with story choices made by default (even when they come back, old companions are like husks and they don't comment anything anymore).

Ollmich
10.27.2018 , 04:24 PM | #2
When I tried to scan objects with my own macrobinoculars (ability, not item you get after picking a quest) I got a message “No datastream detected”. Didn't check it on impside.

Eriamea
10.28.2018 , 12:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ollmich View Post
When I tried to scan objects with my own macrobinoculars (ability, not item you get after picking a quest) I got a message “No datastream detected”. Didn't check it on impside.
That seems to happen when you use the regular binoculars instead of those specifically provided for this mission.

kukumburr
11.03.2018 , 03:07 PM | #4
Ran through all of the Republic dailies today after the 11/2 patch. There were 3 I didn't complete either because of bugs or because I'm dumb. The [Weekly] mission does not have text saying how many dailies you need to complete. I finished it after the 11th daily I did but I'm not 100% sure it started at 0.

Missions I didn't complete:
[Daily] Remembering the Past - I think this one probably works but I scanned everything except for the Jedi Padawan monument. I could not see a marker for where it was and had no idea what zone to even go to. So I gave up. Not sure if I'm just blind but I did look around for a marker for awhile.

[Heroic] Expel the Darkness - First of all the location markers for the Sith Lords are still in the wrong place (I think maybe they're the locations the Imp side version are), secondly the markers don't disappear after you kill one, and thirdly the last Sith Lord and the end boss guy bug out really bad. The same thing was happening on the Imp version, they start running to some specific location and end up going through walls until they evade. I managed to kill the Sith Lord fast enough one time but then the boss was doing the same exact thing. Companions also bug out badly, I think they try to go to the same spot the mob is and dismissing/summoning them doesn't really work.
Video of Sith Lord bugging out: https://youtu.be/Dh2JRF_7Tsg
Video of boss bugging out https://youtu.be/bb1UikNj6yM

[Heroic] Hold the Line - This is still way overtuned on the Geonosian part. I think all the mobs are spawning at once or something, there're too many.

Other stuff:
The area right outside of the instance for [Heroic] Into the Hive is all weird. Textures pop in and out a lot and there's an invisible wall in front of some grass. Video of it: https://youtu.be/fK4zQxcejMs. Sorry I got in combat while trying to record it, although the positioning of some of those mobs was buggy too.

This mountain pops in and out when going up this area of Ossus canyons: https://youtu.be/nd1Eh9Ryaik

Major Belatro, the quest giver for the Weekly, doesn't have a marker over her head.

[Daily] Sacred Artifacts didn't count for the Patrol mission where you do 5 dailies. Also, I think maybe the Force Quake channel the Sith Lords (that spawn when you pick up the thing at the end) do should do less damage. If you can interrupt both of them it's fine, but if you don't they murder you very quickly. And it's not a Heroic so I'm not sure it should be doing that much.

[Daily] Sensor Sweep works fine but the yellow beams for where to place them persist even after you complete it.

Estelindis
11.08.2018 , 05:25 PM | #5
Regarding Expel the Darkness, I am now seeing a bug I didn't see before, whereby companions don't want to follow past the doorway out of the second chamber of the instanced area. If I Rescue (ally-pull) them past the threshold, they just run back immediately. Sometimes the game will resend them to my side (if I run far ahead of them enough) but this again makes them run backwards to the door out of the second room, sometimes getting stuck in the area geometry while doing so. The companion gains the descriptor "invalid character" which shows up if I click their portrait.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

kukumburr
11.15.2018 , 07:42 PM | #6
Some new stuff from the latest patch:

Expel the Darkness works now but I noticed when I died fighting the first Sith Lord the mobs I had killed before then respawned.

Firestorm has no fires to put out that I could see. There was no one else there taking them. Just nothing to click on at all. It worked before this patch.

Into the Hive's boss seems to have some sort of damage reduction on. I don't know if this is a buff he gets or something, most of his abilities don't have text on them. But the whole fight I was hitting him for very little. Like with abilities that normally do 23-30k doing 5k. I eventually killed him but it just took a really long time.

Estelindis
11.16.2018 , 12:31 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by kukumburr View Post
Firestorm has no fires to put out that I could see. There was no one else there taking them. Just nothing to click on at all. It worked before this patch.
I noticed this change as well.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

lalle
05.23.2019 , 12:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Eriamea View Post
That seems to happen when you use the regular binoculars instead of those specifically provided for this mission.
Thank you