Are Orange and Magenta PvE crystal schems still available?

PhantomBelcher

As the topic says, are the orange and magenta crystal schematics still available? Last I saw on dulfy, the Orange PvE schems were available from the Belsavis world boss, and the Magenta ones from trash mobs on Black Hole.

HOWEVER, in the last year and a half, I have not seen any of these schematics either dropped from their alleged targets or on the GTN. Are they available and I'm incredibly unlucky, or have they been removed?

(Mostly, I need the Magenta Hawkeye, Orange Eviscerating, and Orange Indestructible schems for a full set.)

Right, I received a magenta schem from the world boss on Nar Shaddaa as well, so I'd look at world bosses in general. It was a lower level but I have managed to collect all the magenta ones. Not seen an orange schem though, but I did reverse engineer one.

The ones I have are level 47, not 50. I don't remember where I got the schems, there are some for sale on the GTN on harbinger.

Critical and Endurance (+41) are, as far as I remember, random drops from Black Hole area mobs. Power one is from Nightmare Pilgrim. It's a random drop as well

Both are still drops (BoE at that), have been since launch (as far as I know), and I'd assume they'd still drop after KOTFE as well.

Orange +41 schematics (Crit/Endurance/Power) all drop from the Primal Destroyer on Belsavis. 100+ kills netted me about 5 Crit, 8 Endurance, a mountain of +33 Mageneta and 1 single Power which I'd be after the whole time. So basiaclly it's RNG which orange schematic you may get, if one drops at all. Usually one doesn't drop.

Magenta +41 Crit/Endurance schematics drop from Black Hole/level 50 areas, and are easily found on the GTN for cheap (at least on Harbinger). The Magenta +41 Power ONLY drops from the Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss as a semi-random drop (I've seen far more Magenta Hawkeyes drop than I have Orange Hawkeyes, and I've only killed Pilgrim probably a dozen times total).

Both are still available, they're just painful RNG.

- Someone who farmed Primal and Pilgrim for weeks until they got the Hawkeye schematics

Edited by Transairion

The Magenta +41 Power ONLY drops from the Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss as a semi-random drop (I've seen far more Magenta Hawkeyes drop than I have Orange Hawkeyes, and I've only killed Pilgrim probably a dozen times total).

unless they changed it in the past year, this is not correct. i got my magenta hawkeye (+41 power) schematic from the primal destroyer on belsavis. this was maybe 10-11 months ago.

Edited by sumquy

unless they changed it in the past year, this is not correct. i got my magenta hawkeye (+41 power) schematic from the primal destroyer on belsavis. this was maybe 10-11 months ago

Not meaning to be rude, but the likelyhood you just misread +33 Power as +41 Power is a lot higher.

Anything is possible, but I killed Primal upwards of 100 times recently to get the Orange Hawkeye... dozens upon dozens of Magenta schematics dropped, but were all +33, not a single +41. On the other hand I got about 10 +41 Oranges before I got the Orange Hawkeye.

I've yet to hear reports +41 Power Magenta is available anywhere but from Nightmare Pilgrim/GTN.