Hard Mode Flashpoint Loot

Last night me and 3 other real life friends put together a group and ran every single hard mode flashpoint last night. Yes our group wasn't ideal. We ran with me sorc heals, assassin dps, juggernaut tank, and marauder dps. But that's not the issue. The issue is that in all of the runs we did we only got 3 pieces of boss loot that were even usable by us, the rest of the drops were all bounty hunter or imperial agent gear. Is there anyone else who is seeing mainly just gear for agents and bounty hunters? Or do we just have really dumb luck?

yeah i know our comp is dumb but it was a group of rl friends. I figured it was just gay rng but was just kinda asking what others have seen as well. It was just really dumb to spend all the time doing all of the hard modes and to get nothing of value all night long.

I've been running the HMs now for a few weeks on a Sith warrior on the Darth Sion server, I have yet to get a single piece of loot that I can use from any boss or trash drop. I have seen hundreds of pieces of gear with cunning/aim however.

yeah i know our comp is dumb but it was a group of rl friends. I figured it was just gay rng but was just kinda asking what others have seen as well. It was just really dumb to spend all the time doing all of the hard modes and to get nothing of value all night long.

how about you didnt waste time because you had fun ^^

Gay rng? Bigot much?