LvL 10 Jugg with training Sabre can kill with 3 hits?

TrixxieTriss

Please tell me how a lvl 10 Jugg with no implants, ear, relic and only a training Sabre with no crystals, can kill someone in 3 hits against a lvl 27 fully geared Merc with DCDs up and self healing?

Then go on to do 800k damage in the arena match, but his biggest hits are 11000.

I know Bolster does some weird **** sometimes, but not that weird.

Anyone know of an exploit that does this?

Oh, and had an Operative in Odessen running around with red mods and he was fully stealthed. Kept de-activing the nodes while stealthed too. Only caught him doing it cause I AOE’d him to bring him out of stealth. Certainly not a bug cause he did similar bizarre crap in other matches. He has a similar name to one of those wintraders who got caught.

(I wasn’t the only person who saw this person cheating).

I know it’s only lowbies and who cares? But honestly, if they have to cheat on lowbies there is something really wrong with them.

Edit:

Said Jugg. Just watched him destroy another team single handed while the rest of us watched. He’s now lvl 13 and they were all close to lvl 40.

Told him I was recording to show Bioware and the next 2 matches he can’t even get 100k because he turned his cheats off. So sad.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

From what little attention I pay to it, scoreboard biggest hit cant be trusted, it does all sorts of weird things, combining two hits into one or not catching a biggest hit somehow and reporting a smaller one as the biggest.

I pay a lot of attention to the flytext during pvp and noticed bigger hits than it reports in the past so I stopped paying any attention shortly after.

It's sorta like negative values being reported as kills on tanks.

Edited by RACATW

This is due to the bolster. It is extremely heavy in swtor. I have gone into matches with no gear on and gotten 20k plus hits as a dps and top 3 on the board. It is not very difficult so when you que especially at lvl 27 your gear really doesn't matter for the most part.

As the hero engine ****s up alot especially with responsivness and dmg calculation. most of the time the biggest hit is pretty reliable. I have seen my railshot and heatseekers, or ambush, whatever ability hit for 38k plus. Keep in mind if you kill the target who only has 10k hp your biggest hit wont count.

Edited by steveerkcanjerk

It's possible to hit like a truck at level 10. I can't speak about having no gear at all, but I actually made a video where I twinked a level 10 sniper and then queued for pvp. The hits I got were unreal.

My biggest issue was the abilities he used that he shouldn’t have at lvl 10-12. Ie, ED and I’m pretty sure there is no stun till lvl 16.

As soon as I said I was recording him, all his matches after we’re bad. He went from looking like a pvp god to a lower than average player and we had many matches together or on the other team.

It was very suspicious that he was unkillable and able to 3 hit me kill with full health and 25% damage reduction. Then I could kill him really easy and his damage dropped about 60-70% every match.

Edit:

Said Jugg. Just watched him destroy another team single handed while the rest of us watched. He’s now lvl 13 and they were all close to lvl 40.

Told him I was recording to show Bioware and the next 2 matches he can’t even get 100k because he turned his cheats off. So sad.

Would love to see this.

It's possible to hit like a truck at level 10. I can't speak about having no gear at all, but I actually made a video where I twinked a level 10 sniper and then queued for pvp. The hits I got were unreal.

20k crit snipe holy ****. That suppressive fire hits as hard as a penetrating blast on single target too. I approve so hard of that video.

Trixxie, there is no known cheat for getting skills you haven't learned yet. You should've just recorded it happen and posted it - if it is even true. All we have right now is hearsay, as usual.

20k crit snipe holy ****. That suppressive fire hits as hard as a penetrating blast on single target too. I approve so hard of that video.

Trixxie, there is no known cheat for getting skills you haven't learned yet. You should've just recorded it happen and posted it - if it is even true. All we have right now is hearsay, as usual.

I did start recording after it started to happen. I made the mistake of telling them I was instead of just staying silent. I was trying to get them to admit it so it was on the recording. But all it did was make them stop.

the only sad things here are me (im just generally sad person), and you, making up all these stories to try to get attention

you've been going on about cheats for ages now without a single clip for proof, zero, nada

"i told him i'll record so he turned his cheats off" lmao sure Kapp

then, after you "failed" the first time to "record" by telling you were going to record, you still didnt manage to clip the part where he destroyed whole team solo while being 13lvl. Why didnt you clip it? Suddenly forgot how to? Why did he suddenly turn the cheats back on when he knew you were recording him? Or did he use a hack that disabled your clips?

imagine playing since launch and still getting rolled by level 10 jugg on lowbies and being so tilted you have to come up with a story how he is a hacker lulw, just take the L and go agane, no need to come up with these stories

"My biggest issue was the abilities he used that he shouldn’t have" OkayChamp :thumbs_up:

can't wait for next episode of trixxies adventures PogU Clap

whats the next hack you come up with? enemy removed only your abilities in a match, no one elses from his or your team? enemy deleted your character? your whole account?

WeirdChamp point_right :door:

the only sad things here are me (im just generally sad person), and you, making up all these stories to try to get attention

you've been going on about cheats for ages now without a single clip for proof, zero, nada

"i told him i'll record so he turned his cheats off" lmao sure Kapp

then, after you "failed" the first time to "record" by telling you were going to record, you still didnt manage to clip the part where he destroyed whole team solo while being 13lvl. Why didnt you clip it? Suddenly forgot how to? Why did he suddenly turn the cheats back on when he knew you were recording him? Or did he use a hack that disabled your clips?

imagine playing since launch and still getting rolled by level 10 jugg on lowbies and being so tilted you have to come up with a story how he is a hacker lulw, just take the L and go agane, no need to come up with these stories

"My biggest issue was the abilities he used that he shouldn’t have" OkayChamp :thumbs_up:

can't wait for next episode of trixxies adventures PogU Clap

whats the next hack you come up with? enemy removed only your abilities in a match, no one elses from his or your team? enemy deleted your character? your whole account?

WeirdChamp point_right :door:

Where do you suggest I post the ones I already have from before? Here on the forums?