Suggestion Ranked PVP S11 rewards

wargodz

Hello,

First of all i think it was a good idea to lower the requirements for silver and gold in s10 as it clearly shows all those people with extreme high ratings are winteading again this season. And the common player like me who only cares to get gold or silver should have the right to nice rewards to. And 1600 for gold is just to much in my opinion. It was good in older seasons but those days are gone. The ranked community is to small now, quees are taking forever to pop at certain times so its only logical to stay with the same system as last season HOWEVER, i edited the tokens granted by each tier. Back in the day you literally got furious weapons in you were silver and armor if you got gold. So the tokens gained have to go up a little. Not to much ofc or it would discourage people from continiously playing ranked.

I made a small list here of how i think s11 should end.

Bronze Tier (Solo Rating: 1200 – 1349, Group Rating: 1250 – 1449)

10,000 Ranked Tokens

Silver Tier (Solo Rating: 1350 – 1499, Group Rating: 1450 – 1649)

25,000 Ranked Tokens

Gold Tier (Solo Rating: 1500+, Group Rating: 1650)

50,000 Ranked Tokens

Platinum Tier – Top 96 (Top 3 of each Advanced Class on the leaderboard)

75,000 Ranked Tokens

I was expecting to find suggestions for actual rewards here, but I am happy to see its just a suggestion for the PVP coms. I think thats reasonable, but the question is, when the season ends, since if its 6.0 then the ratings might go up in general. Its not likely that the1700+ people will be going down so....

Overall I am glad over the decision of the Devs go give out old rewards for PVP coms.

Hello,

First of all i think it was a good idea to lower the requirements for silver and gold in s10 as it clearly shows all those people with extreme high ratings are winteading again this season. And the common player like me who only cares to get gold or silver should have the right to nice rewards to. And 1600 for gold is just to much in my opinion. It was good in older seasons but those days are gone. The ranked community is to small now, quees are taking forever to pop at certain times so its only logical to stay with the same system as last season HOWEVER, i edited the tokens granted by each tier. Back in the day you literally got furious weapons in you were silver and armor if you got gold. So the tokens gained have to go up a little. Not to much ofc or it would discourage people from continiously playing ranked.

I made a small list here of how i think s11 should end.

Bronze Tier (Solo Rating: 1200 – 1349, Group Rating: 1250 – 1449)

10,000 Ranked Tokens

Silver Tier (Solo Rating: 1350 – 1499, Group Rating: 1450 – 1649)

25,000 Ranked Tokens

Gold Tier (Solo Rating: 1500+, Group Rating: 1650)

50,000 Ranked Tokens

Platinum Tier – Top 96 (Top 3 of each Advanced Class on the leaderboard)

75,000 Ranked Tokens

this seem reasonable and fair

• 1 month later...
For gear, they should add the same fire effect that they did with Season 9s rancor mount to the original pvp champion armor that was out when the game first launched. Edited by Delani