Quest: Number One with a Bullet

Valefor

So..

I am unable to defeat the Supreme Guards, they seem to be overly spamming the healing ability. I have tried to CC them as much as possible and use my different companions to no avail.

I am unable to return to other areas and I am unable to proceed, effectively I am stuck.

Please explain to me how I am supposed to defeat these clearly overpowered/bugged NPC's so I can continue to play this game. Google/forums are of no help.

PS: If your only going to laugh/troll then whatever, but thats not going to help me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..

I am unable to defeat the Supreme Guards, they seem to be overly spamming the healing ability. I have tried to CC them as much as possible and use my different companions to no avail.

I am unable to return to other areas and I am unable to proceed, effectively I am stuck.

Please explain to me how I am supposed to defeat these clearly overpowered/bugged NPC's so I can continue to play this game. Google/forums are of no help.

PS: If your only going to laugh/troll then whatever, but thats not going to help me.

Why can't you return to other areas?

i just finishied it i died and when i rezzed i just ran over to the door and clicked it lol skipped even killing them

edit wait at the end of it i died when the super spam healing, the 2 guards before the chancellor just cc one and kill other

Edited by demonskies

Just as a follow up: I just got lucky.. im powertech with full on tanking spec. I used Mako and nuked one and killed it before I died, i think i got lucky with interrupts and some crits. Then it was obviously easy to finish the other off.

I had probably tried 50 times the night before, went to bed annoyed and did it first attempt in the morning.

I know how you feel, it took me about 3 hours to win this fight.

Mercenery just stun other guard with con missile - easy

PT - use gault and nuke one what gault is targeting - use any shield or defensive buff you have in start of the fight - when the first one begins to heal quell him and when other starts to heal stun him with electro dart and use in the trail to refresh electro dart cd - then again quell or dart who starts to heal first and visa versa another, if they still heal third time use carbonite to stun 1 or both same time.

Tips.

- Use electro dart, quell, carbonite or grapple to interupt heals as PT

- Focus one and try to kill him and then get yourself killed and spawn and kill another one

- Use shield and defensive buffs to minimize hard incoming dmg at start of the fight

- Watch for knockbacks when using quell

- Recommended to nuke from range, because knockbacks can be annoying

- Annoying, but recommended to have On the trail skill always ready when fighting 2 guards same time - 20 min cooldown

. Try NOT to position them closely, because if you do then you dont have chance to quell any of those healings - recommended to use grapple to pull other one away at start of the fight

Hope it help and yeah i lost almost 200k because of this quest

Edited by Maloss

Oh MY GOOODDDD I feel like i want to break something, i get to 3k life on one then i just get hit hard and die, these rapid heals they get off on eachother is re-********n-diculous!!

Im CCing my butt off and i just cant do it, i feel like encounter needs a little nerf HUH bioware, maybe put 1 healing droid in???

kthxbye

I was having a super hard time with this also. I finally stripped Mako of all her gear and ripped the mods out of her gun and geared up Gault to try and burn one of them. Got 1 down on the second try and then the last guy was cake. Good luck.

I followed your advice on this after my first try, when I figured my tank spec wasn't going to cut it. Thanks for saving me a lot of grief and throwing things around my living room!

Thanks for the tips. I did this in one attempt after reading.

--Used a dps minion (I used a well geared Galt)

--Concussion missiled one

--Electro Darted the target at 50% or so and maximize your burst dps

--Didn't pull the next guard right away. Healed up, cooled off and waited for electro dart cooldown

--Saved On the Trail but didn't need it

--Medpac saved my life very early in the fight

This is much like 2v2 pvp.

Here is another fun fact you can bug it, walk to the escape pod nock them away and just click it, soo I talked to someone in my guild they had to interrupt all the time and the only way to that is to have the talent for "Fuel Jets" otherwise you just can't interrupt enough. So in other words this quest was poorly tested, not checked tweaked and just programmed bad, you can't get off the ship without a fleet pass or something similar, and You are forced to spec into something specific for mobs listed as "Strong" but they are clearly not just that. GG.

:confused:

Not to sound too much like a troll but I found this fight easy, along with just about every quest I have done so far. Use mako and make sure to take advantage of her cc along with the cc abilities you have. Guess its pretty obvious advice but do you have a good talent spec?:rolleyes:

For those that may not know you should have a Fleet Pass ability in your General tab which will allow you to zone out of the mission.

Honestly my Tank PT spec and Mako should be able to take this but their spaming self healing is way more than this combination.

Its a very poor design when the only way to beat an encounter which must be solo'ed is to run it in a specific way regardless of your previous choices for 50 levels.

This encounter clearly wasn't test or balanced enough before it was released.

I found this part very hard. Especially since I am a healer with only two interrupts.

This is what I did:

Used Mako. Turn off her electric blast interrupt. So she doesnt use it automatically.

Then use it manually when they start to heal themselves.

SO with my two interrupts and hers under my control I managed to beat the first guy down while the other was CC'd.

Thsi quest is very poorly tested, it starts with the usual ******** mobs coming through walls, neighbouring rooms etc. But the crescendo of the whole thing is the darn 2 Supreme Guards, seriously how could anyone possibly beat that with ahuge luck out in crits and CC-s...

Its ridiculous they heal themselves and each other and you dont have enough CC's (incl Mako) to stop them. Insult to injury is that if you die and eventually have to rez at the medcenter you need to clear the whole ******** again.

Someone mentioned the click on escape pods workarund, please do share how to do it as this is ridiculous..

Even if you bug it, (you do it by walking up to them nocking them back then clicking on the escape pod) the quest will complete and you can get the quest rewards, but it will not unlock the dalies on ilum, In other words we are really messed up from them. Talk about not checking their stuff. /sigh