Gharj is bugged in EV

I was just wondering if anyone has encountered the bug where if you wipe on Gharj, it doesn't let you zone in again. It says that the fight hasn't reset, but everyone is out of the instance. After, we tried releasing after the boss reset, but that also didn't work. Resetting the instance and doing trash again is annoying. He also kills everyone when they're zoned out of the instance! Another bug in EV is that sometimes people will die while they're on their speeders.

havent seen that bug but havent wiped on gharj so dont know. There are an aweful lot of bugs in ev thats for sure. Alot of them are getting addressed. The biggest bug on gharj i hate is that only half the raid gets credit for the weekly kill on regular and hardmode

Having everyone wait to release till Gharj reset worked for our raid, but we still had to clear trash three times while learning him because we didn't know we needed to wait the first time, and then a little later someone tried to take a Brez and the button moved.

The killing the whole raid after a wipe just for good measure, and some people not getting credit for the kill are also very, very annoying. Sure is fun to pay double repair bills and then not get any quest credit for the week.

when he kills you on the ship, after a wipe, it doesn't count against your durability. But yes, it happened to me + no credit for the kill...got all the bugs at the same time... I don't think I have been in a FP or Op that hasn't been bugged. Not to mention crashing while in a fp will kill you when you log back in...

havent seen that bug but havent wiped on gharj so dont know. There are an aweful lot of bugs in ev thats for sure. Alot of them are getting addressed. The biggest bug on gharj i hate is that only half the raid gets credit for the weekly kill on regular and hardmode

Yea just had that bug. I opened a ticket and demanded my reward but I doubt they will answer it.

Yea just had that bug. I opened a ticket and demanded my reward but I doubt they will answer it.

LOL good luck. I Tried for my HM credit and I got a 'Thanks for the bug report' response.

On another note, that is only the tip of the iceberg in random bugs that happen on that encounter, and not even close to how much are in the entire operation.

As far as the no credit bug is concerned my guild's working theory (downed him twice normal twice hard) is the group getting the killing blow gets credit. Twice we noticed the quest credit went directly by group. Although two cases isn't a large sample size its our current theory not sure if anyone else has seen it that way.

We ran into this once also. It is annoying.

We find the landshark (random deaths) to be hilarious usually when someone dies while on the speeder and such. Annoying bug, sure, but definitely gets some laughs as you watch your guild fall dead around you and pray that you are not next!

I've killed this boss twice every week since the 20th..... only have gotten credit once for a normal mode kill on the quest. That bug is really a pain in the butt.

whenever you die in ev or after a party wipe, nobody release until everyone is dead. then all release. had no problem with the raid last night doing that, well at least no problem with that particular bug. now if we can get the speeder to quit doing hit and runs on us and killing us.

To avoid this bug make sure no one releases until the boss resets.

tried that, didn't work. boss still didn't reset properly. my guess? the spawned adds don't respawn properly for a reset (only ever had that bug after there were adds).

Not sure if they fixed it. We one-shot it last night, but our first kill we ran into the "landshark" bug several times, even on the Ziost Shadow. We all got naked and danced waiting for the second deaht, then zoned in.

Here's a video of the bug (at the beginning) with a humorous slant:

Also, the quest complete bug seems to be whether you're in melee range of him when he dies or not.