Loot issues / problems

Last night the guild was rocking through EV on Normal mode, where loot is pre-assigned to the attendees. Not necessarily the way we like it, but it is what it is.

We kill the first boss, and the loot is distributed. Congrats winners.

Kill Gharj, and what to our suprise... The same winners won MORE loot.

Defeat Pylons and BAM, 2 new winners... but a lof of the OLD winners as well.

Defeat council and BAM, more loot to the same people.

I ended up winning the following:

Columi Gloves, Columi Pants, Tionese Belt, and a +power Relic.

Great! Fantastic... Lucky me. Why didn't other members of the raid get anything though? While the guildies know and understand there is no say in who gets what, its still awkward to have the guild officer running away with all the loot.

Can anyone answer WHY this might have happeend, or ifthere is a fix thats planned? I'd love to be able to get back tot he guild and let them know this should be fixed so that one person isn;t running off with all the gear and it'll be better spread out in the future.

I know for us, the system seems to prioritize people with less gear. So far for 3 weeks now if we bring a fresh 50 with us who has little to no PVP/PVE gear they walk away with about 3 Columi pieces and so far 2 of them got the Columi chest piece too. While those of us who had some of the PVP/PVE gear on before tend to get maybe 1 item. Last weekend was my best run where I got some 4-5 pieces, and only 1 was an upgrade, everything else was pieces I already had, or of lower quality.

Ultimately the loot system in ops are terrible and are far less random then we're lead to believe.