New Character Select Perspective

MillionsKNives

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that new Field of View on the character selection screen, I do hope they implement it so we can see our characters in their full glory.

I fullheartedly agree. It would be great to have at least the option to display the characters that way :)

I was just about to make a thread.

Yeah, I'm sure it's unintended, but seeing your character from the knees up in character select gives a better view of the gear and the backdrop. Looks cooler all around. It's just a pity it doesn't happen all the time. Click on any other character and it goes away.

Devs, please make it so this isn't a bug anymore, but working as intended.

I call this them taking a page out of Blizzards book of how to gauge reaction. WoW does this type of thing all the time admittedly. They release something and call it a "mistake" just to see how the community reacts to it. If the feedback is positive, they keep it in and win PR points by people saying "see, they listen to our feedback!". If it's negative, they remove it, apologise and win PR points by people saying "see, they fixed their mistake".

Bravo.

Edited by Jandi

I am in 100 percent favor of having them change this perspective so it's like this all the time. It does "something". Can't put my finger on it but it makes it feel ...better and more alive. I really like it. Keep it like this!

If it is a bug I hope they make the change to it I loved the wide view. Make it so bioware, Tait if you make it happen I will buy you some Taiter-tots.

Against all odds, I prefer fries! I'll certainly pass on that a vast majority of people seem to like the zoomed out view. No promises, but I'll make sure they know.

Against all odds, I prefer fries! I'll certainly pass on that a vast majority of people seem to like the zoomed out view. No promises, but I'll make sure they know.

As with most things, toggles are best. Just sayin'. :D

[Provided they don't cause performance issues or require disproportionate amount of resources to implement, I suppose.]

Edited by DarthDymond