Breasts, Butts, Big Hair and Lightsabres?

Samaul

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really surprised that this thread is still going...FFS...if the OP or for that matter anyone else is so put off by this content or any similar content in any other type of MMO then for crying out loud...don't play them.....its rightly stated in all MMO's these days...

MATURE CONTENT...so if you are that immature that it bothers you...go away.

VIOLENCE....watch out it may really hurt you so don't play

and a couple of others I have seen,...drunken behavior and vulgar gesturing..... might give you ideas

Its the 21st century after all....:D

I dont pay much attention to the gear youve mentioned. While yes it has increased recently I realy only pay attention to customizing my characters. And when I give them their clothing I try to lok for something that fits the character. My agent I have put different things on him. Pre 2.0 he wore the exotech enforcers jacket (my favorite chest piece ever) and columi gear. When 2.0 came out he used the archainian gear for a month or so then I put him in the imperial officer uniform. Well the chestpiece and hat. I have now put him back in the exotech enforcers jacket and put the headhunters mask on him. My overall appearance Ive done for my agent is to either make him look imperial or make him look mysterious. My inquisitor just wear sith robes. My smuggler is wearing the unfettered trench coat and after I find a good hat for him he will have his complete appearance. For him I want to make him look like a smuggler. For any female characters ill make im gonna put gear on them according to how I envision them. If shes a twilek im probably gonna give her a more skimpy outfit. If shes zabrak it depends on what she looks like from body features. sith pure blood. male or female will probably be in the gear from the ancient sith. So really when i do customization it depends on a few things. Class, gender, race. Now if the add voss as a playable species. regardless of gender its going in voss robes.