*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he gave up so he posts 4chan ****

Yeah i gave up, cause you all are the masters at using the most hardcore, unrejectable/undeniable comebacks that i totally haven't been shooting down. Please teach me, i want to learn how to think im saying something with a sliver of intelligence in it, when really im just being redundant and gaumless. for i would love to be with the 4 that look stupid rather then the one laughing at them.

Good job you can break 1 million damage as a rage marauder..

That must have been real difficult

W8 you guys are bragging about pulling dps on a dummy?? and claiming that takes skill so on a DUMMY it is a preset rotation and thats what you guys are bragging about LOLLOLOL

W8 you guys are bragging about pulling dps on a dummy?? and claiming that takes skill so on a DUMMY it is a preset rotation and thats what you guys are bragging about LOLLOLOL

Wait so you are bragging about leaping into a group of 5 people and pressing 2 buttons? Man that must have taken 10x more skill than doing a rotation with about 15 different buttons.

Good job

Derp is herp and herp is derp.

your logic makes a lot of since

Why pve is better than pvp

-bigger crits

-dummies

-scripted fights

-no resolve issues

-get gear for beating bosses

-enemies only tunnel your tank

-can predict incoming damage

-dmg/heal boost adrenals

-dps don't need to talk on mumble/vent/ts

-can only rage at yourself/team for wipes

-if you get aggro, you can lower threat

- /stuck doesn't work to your disadvantage

-no respawn timers

- don't see the message "you have been killed by Smakyo's Smash for (#) over and over

Can't blame them

Edited by Gomex

Lol i feel bad for pvpers who think that we have a set rotation during actual boss fights

If you're trying to get the highest dps on a dummy that doesn't debuff you, use cd's on itself etc. then you should have a set rotation to get the optimal amount of dps. Since the reason the OP started this thread was to brag about how high of a DPS he can get on a dummy then yeah, he should have a set rotation. Therefore, all one would have to do to beat you is get the same gear you have, use the same spec and rotation you're using and click as fast as you do. The only determining factor in a "winner" in this scenario is luck/how many times you crit, not skill.

If you're trying to get the highest dps on a dummy that doesn't debuff you, use cd's on itself etc. then you should have a set rotation to get the optimal amount of dps. Since the reason the OP started this thread was to brag about how high of a DPS he can get on a dummy then yeah, he should have a set rotation. Therefore, all one would have to do to beat you is get the same gear you have, use the same spec and rotation you're using and click as fast as you do. The only determining factor in a "winner" in this scenario is luck/how many times you crit, not skill.

thats why i said during a boss fight.

l2read bruh

Why pve is better than pvp

-bigger crits

-dummies

-scripted fights

-no resolve issues

-get gear for beating bosses

-enemies only tunnel your tank

-can predict incoming damage

-dmg/heal boost adrenals

-dps don't need to talk on mumble/vent/ts

-can only rage at yourself/team for wipes

-if you get aggro, you can lower threat

- /stuck doesn't work to your disadvantage

-no respawn timers

- don't see the message "you have been killed by Smakyo's Smash for (#) over and over

Can't blame them

Not really a big list for pvp either. just like make sure you have a healer who knows how to click 3 buttons, to keep you alive, then make sure especially if your rage you have your 5 skills on slot ready to click while your healer can run in circles laying his aoes around to keep you alive with some dots, while you go all IU rageteen on your keyboard smashing as many people as possible. with same wz's in which not much different can happen from the last 300 times you played in it, in which you have every strat possible to counteract something.

Edited by Okuy

Yup that's all there is to it, that's why I quit queueing rated against you and went to show my skills on a dummy.

Nobody likes losing over and over...aside from not having any guilds pick me up because there are 120342580345 smashers better than me. I also can't play carnage and never even came close to 1 mil damage as annihilation...it's hopeless in pvp especially with all the ccs and stun locks after every leap

pve on the other hand...HELL YA LET THE BIG NUMBERS ROLL

Edited by Gomex