Now it's so hard to find a NiP group

I'm not telling you that you have to join a guild but when it comes down to it and you can find a pug group then the only other choice is to join a guild. this is an memo after all. I wouldn't mind them changing it to that but come on they can't do every single little thing everyone wants them to do. if you want that sppeder bad enough, either put a group togather yourself or join a guild that does it.

I don't hate challenging bosses, but I hate to spend a lot of time to just find a group.

Make it 8 man would not reduce the difficulty of the fight.

It's practically 8 mannable already - it's been 9 manned so 8 manning it wouldn't be much different (probably would need 3 tanks, 2 healers and 4 dps in mostly Ultimate gear).

Why bother? The +50 buff you get is still worth it for fun.

The fight is 2-tankable (if your tanks are geared and skilled), so that would definitely be a place to start. It should not be that hard to get people to do this one with you since it's a fun and simple encounter. If it is, try finding some new circles.

Why bother? The +50 buff you get is still worth it for fun.

The fight is 2-tankable (if your tanks are geared and skilled), so that would definitely be a place to start. It should not be that hard to get people to do this one with you since it's a fun and simple encounter. If it is, try finding some new circles.

I prefer the 3 tank method since Bloodmark is random (at least as far as I'm aware).

And 3 healers was easy in augmented Rakata/stock Black Hole at level 50, so you might be able to duo heal it at 55 (but I haven't done it in a long time).