Sage Seer opinions

chuckwilliamson

A lot of discussion on Sorcs but I have a Sage Seer I'm trying to keep from being dusty in 6.0... solo, FP mostly

At 306...

What set bonuses are recommended... currently running Revitalized Mystic.

Mods... Letter??? This part is the most confusing

Accuracy is still "0" I suspect

Crit ??? I'm running max here

Alac ??? 1.4 GCD

Tactical... completely lost on this one

Any insight into builds would be helpful... if any one is still playing Sage healer.

Edited by chuckwilliamson

Revitalized I think is still the set for heals. Not because it’s great, but we’re still chained to 1.5 off of Healing Trance.

One for All (I think that’s the one) is the tactical for more healing on a group Salvation. Again, not great.

Yep, 0 Accuracy.

Alacrity at 1213, or a bit more for 1.4.

Max Crit, although many make a case for more Versatlie Augs for Mastery. Problem is there’s probably too much Crit in Enhancements and not a lot of great options for healers in earpiece and implants other than Crit. Plus, you’re scaled to a max Mastery and Power in pve content at SM or VM (except for Dxun).

Seers are sorely in need of a better look by BW. Our class sets and tacticals lack usefulness and punch. I pull pretty good numbers, but a good scoundrel or commando can put me to shame in parse.

Revitialized mystic set bonus. You really only need the 4 piece bonus, so can use amplified champion for the other 3, or just use a dps set.

(I've seen some players trying out the empowered restorer set, but that means changing your whole heal rotation, and just feels wrong since you get a bonus from the weary debuff; instead of trying to avoid it.)

All for One tactical for 8 or 16 man groups. One for All tactical for 4 man groups.

Force Harmonization amplifiers. They do help, but the benefit isn't enough to go broke rolling for the gold versions.

All for One tactical is better than the One for All unless you're consistently hitting 5 or more people (which even in Operations can be a rarity based on which fight you're on).

For Alacrity, your target in capped content (Anything that is NOT Dxun or Meridian) is based on your preference:

Without the +5% Guild Buff

• 1815 - 10% Build (4211 Crit Remaining)
  • 3207 - 1.3s GCD (2976 Crit Remaining)

With the +5% Guild Buff

• 1895 - 1.3s GCD (4281 Crit Remaining)

Personally, I just run 1895. If you're in Guild Buff content you get the 1.3s GCD, if you're in non-buff content you get the 10% build and it's simpler than continuously swapping sets.