Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't join eternal order imp/rep side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Don't join eternal order imp/rep side

decicco
04.19.2019 , 10:25 PM | #11
They may not know how to run a clan, but they know how to run a dictatorship.

These are one of the guilds that, with a planet needing 200k to complete, they are on the leaderboards for 10 mil plus points and the response i get from that is "We are trying to get our guildies titles."

Which is partially what lead to the rewards being expanded whether you are on the leaderboard or not.
Captain DeCicco Ehne
Founding Council Member of Disciples of Sith

Valin_Marr
05.15.2019 , 08:32 AM | #12
It's pretty much why I don't join guilds at all, and I have my social settings turned off on everything. Last guild I was in was on the imp side. I didn't log into that character for 3 days because I am leveling 7 new characters on both servers. I was kicked. Even after I particapted in a guild event the first day and told them hey I am leveling a lot characters now is that going to be a problem? I ever stuck up for the guild in general chat when people were running the guild down only to log in to find I was kicked.

FierceJesus
05.15.2019 , 09:16 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EvanSnowWolf View Post
I came back to this game after a very long break and decided to try out Imperial side. After a few hours of playing I got an invite from this guild.

The dealbreaker?

No swearing is permitted.

Sorry, I have to be on goshest darndest bestest behavior all day at work. I don't come home to be censored.
Pretty sure I saw someone recruiting for them last night lol. This along with the mandatory meetings. Yeah that's a no from me dawg.
Click here for my Referral Link
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
"The Force is all things and I am the Force"