Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

iloveicarly

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Master Satele Shan would win against False Emperor Darth Malgus.

That's my vote. Why?

Well, no doubt both are seasoned fighters, but Satele is the smarter of the two fighters and knows that she cannot take Malgus lightly. Malgus however is overconfident after two confrontations with the Jedi Master and believes he will complete destroy her. One plays it safe, the other is too cocky.

Wow, this is an old thread.

I would have to go with Satele for this one. Both of them have grown in power and skill so much since their previous encounter that it is tough to call, but I think Satele's strength in The Force would overcome the sheer ferocity that Malgus is characterized by.

with and rematch send in strike team the grand campion, cipher 9,Emperor's Wrath and head of Sphere of Ancient Knowledge to ruff up satele shan in bloodie pulp the darth malgus will ninja the kill with force chock, hopfuly will send

grand master to one with the force for good :D:D:D

Based on the Hope trailer I'd say that Darth Malgus is superior in outright combat. The Return trailer doesn't really count; she was to young to really judge her performance.

However, I'd say that by the time the game takes place, both of them are likely beyond the height of their physical ability. Of course the strength of a Jedi or Sith grows as their understanding of the Force grows - Yoda has difficulties to walk without a stick if he doesn't use the Force to do so, but moves like a bouncy ball on coke if he does - but from a purely physical point of view there is no way a woman in her early forties perform as as well as in her mid-twenties.

(personally I always thought Yoda uses the stick only to cheat the health insurance)

Of course - after the "The False Emperor" I would definitely set my money on Satele Shan.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Malgus didn't want to be on the council. He is the end boss for the entire game. He is the strongest sith faced so far. Only the emperor - the actual emperor, not his Voice or whatever, is probably stronger amongst the characters we know of.

The Bounty Hunter can solo a dark council member. The sith warrior solos one and he is not a council member.

I get that the Sith Warrior is not a Council Member, but he is the EMPEROER'S WRATH, his Enforcer, the one that the emperor goes to dole out Punish to any Sith, Council Member included.

I think Malgus would win in a prolonged fight.

Also think about it, Malgus has continued to fight and kill whilst it seems since her promotion to Grand master Satele has spent more time on Typhon, she will have grown rusty and slower with age.

Malgus has killed atleast 2 Jedi Masters and various other jedi, how many Sith Has Satele killed? let alone sith of a notable rank.

Not to mention in the hope trailer Malgus survives a rocket to the chest, a grenade to the face and then been sent into a mountain. Then after suffering those injuries he went on to kill a Jedi master and ransack the Jedi Temple.

I would say Malgus due to him staying in so called fighting shape. He survived a crap load of things, still took out the Temple on Corusant. While Satele is no slouch she has "mediated" basically since the end of the War and becoming Grand Master. I would say they are both even when it comes to the Force in their respective sides of it but pure marital combat Malgus.

I dont even think Satele is the strongest jedi in her own council. As a master she couldnt even beat Darth Baras who wasnt on the DC at the time. I dont think shes beaten any noteworthy sith either. At least Jaric Kaedan in his prime captured the Dread Masters.

Satele has stepped into the weakening stage of a Jedi,

During colocoid war games you could say "I thought you'd jump at this chance master satele," to which she replies "I am not the warrior I once was"

Where as malgus is still in his prime, I'd want to say Satele, but we really don't know.

Satele seems to be stronger in the force then Malgus but lacks Malgus' physical power. In a head to head, close combat fight Malgus could overpower her and defeat her. In a open environment with objects around Satele would probably be able to win by manipulating things around them to take out Malgus (moving/tossing objects) and she is more agile so she could dodge and fight more gorilla style

Satele and it's not even close. Heck my trooper killed Malgus last night in a few seconds, he's clumsy as hell and keeps falling in giant pits, and if he can do it the head of the Jedi Council can without breaking a sweat.

Satele and it's not even close. Heck my trooper killed Malgus last night in a few seconds, he's clumsy as hell and keeps falling in giant pits, and if he can do it the head of the Jedi Council can without breaking a sweat.

I'm still not sure why we keep constructing ships with giant Death Pits considering the Sith propensity to fall over railings. :/

SEEMS LIKE POOR DESIGN IF YOU ASK ME

Satele would likely win as long as she stayed at range, while Malgus would have the upper hand in close combat.

They are both champions of their respective ideologies, so I'm not sure why some people here make it sound like Satele would be hard-pressed to defeat Yuon Par! ;)