Laundry List of Bugs

mjvasko

Ok, so we've been at this for a couple weeks, and the mid-week patches aren't really inspiring confidence. Especially this last one.

1) On the Ebon Hawk Server, you broke the control of the planets from the first week. No names are displayed on Voss, Alderaan, or Makeb - speaking for all three guilds (I think), we'd like those names put back, please. We worked hard and to not have that work displayed is disappointing.

2) Fix the size of the engineering room on guild ships. That we had to spend 6(!) frameworks for such a tiny room is an insult to the hard work put in. And I'm pretty sure the tour showed that we could walk around by the reactor.

3) We've had a number of guild members get multiple alts over their personal conquest limit, and it seems that only a maximum of 5 of those same alts are getting their guild conquest rewards. We were on the leaderboard (won once, second in week 2).

4) If you're going to change the rules in the middle of the game - re: spamming flashpoints - then you should definitely reset the points for the week, or cancel the event and let it start again the next week. Giving a team a commanding lead, then removing a major way to attempt to come close to even is neither fair nor fun.

5) A number of my alts (those that have completed their weekly target already) are showing "Personal Conquest Reward" in the quest log, I'm afraid to abandon it and lose my points. But there it is, taking up space and reducing the room I have available to take quests by 1.

6) Guild ship control should be able to be delegated through the guild leader's guild window console, that only the guild lead can "invade" is annoying and can cause huge delays, especially if said lead has a power outage, or wonky work / sleep schedule. They should not be expected to give up lead because they cannot be on at server reset.

7) Battlemasters are not dropping loot for all group members, in most cases, we're seeing a cap at about 12. Is this intentional or a mistake? Also, when a battlemaster drops through the floor, it becomes unlootable to certain individuals. Is there a way to have them /stuck to the surface upon death?

8) Not a bug per se, but the large number of "bot" replies lately has me concerned that the dev team has taken a break, or isn't really reading the tickets submitted. Whether real or imagined, I appreciate when a real person takes time to reply to issues with a game. Something like this is a labor of love, and I feel slightly disrespected when all I get is a canned response, aside from the ones where I know that it's merited (inappropriate character name, behavior, etc).

These said, we love the game, and I would appreciate a reply about these.