patch 2.9 - "Officer Note" option is missing in "Guild Window"

Fate-

Hi all,

Opening "Guild Window", we got used to organized all our alts by using same nick in "Officer Note".

But since today patch 2.9, a strange thing happened.. "Officer Note" option doesnt appear in the options popup for the most right column in "Guild Window", but as Guildmaster we can still managed rank permissions to this field "Officer Note", so I wonder whats going on ?

Thanks,

Budha

Indeed, very frustrating. Whoever worked on the GUI for the guild tab and emotes needs to learn that you can't just replace things but rather add to them instead.

Indeed, not sure how you can add something like this and not notice that you've just removed the old one. Because I just can't imagine that this was intentional.

Hi all,

Opening "Guild Window", we got used to organized all our alts by using same nick in "Officer Note".

But since today patch 2.9, a strange thing happened.. "Officer Note" option doesnt appear in the options popup for the most right column in "Guild Window", but as Guildmaster we can still managed rank permissions to this field "Officer Note", so I wonder whats going on ?

Thanks,

Budha

Just received following reply confirming this to be a bug and requesting me to report it as bug.

But since we have this thread I wonder if its necessary to open a new ticket "Bug Report" ? What do you all think ?

- -- - -- - -- - -- - --

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

While on that general vein of problems, let's hope when they 'fix' it, they change Conquest to sort as though it were a Numeral field, not Alpha. People with 4500 conquest points should not be listed above people with 41270 just because "45" is higher than "41".