Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just started back up again looking for a guild.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Just started back up again looking for a guild.

Caliaztec
10.08.2014 , 02:47 AM | #1
Hey just started back up again to take advantage of the 12x exp with the new expansion played the game during release and leveled up a shadow to 50, and now trying to level everything else up and experience the story lines, currently leveling a guardian but finding it somewhat boring and thinking of switching too Commando but I am looking for a nice social guild that is active during western times to just help break up the grind.

Please let me know!

tacobellkrystal
10.08.2014 , 12:32 PM | #2
We are a small community of players who are looking to expand.

The leaders of Lost Serenity have experience in WOW, Wildstar, Swtor raids and the other members in our guild have experience in other games as well. We are a community of players that actually play well, and know what we are doing. We don't like to raid and stress people out because there is no need for it. Raiding will not be treated like it is a second job. I assure you of that.

We are looking to experience the content that SWTOR has to offer. All roles and classes are accepted and please feel free to whisper me in game, my toon's name is Elliai/aduuri

IF you would like more information of our guild please go to www.lostserenity.ws and check out the guild charter tab.