Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Harbinger PARADE OF HOMES Contest!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
The Harbinger PARADE OF HOMES Contest!

Muljo_Stpho
10.03.2014 , 08:39 PM | #51
Between forgetting to check if he's online and not seeing him online when I do remember to check, it seems like mail would be the easier way to handle it... We would just all need to make sure faction and any special characters in the name are clarified for him so he can send from a character on the correct faction and to make sure there are no spelling errors when he tries to send it.

(The name on mine, Ralzhun, is a Republic character. There are no special characters in that.)

Fleurdelis
10.03.2014 , 09:34 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Muljo_Stpho View Post
Between forgetting to check if he's online and not seeing him online when I do remember to check, it seems like mail would be the easier way to handle it... We would just all need to make sure faction and any special characters in the name are clarified for him so he can send from a character on the correct faction and to make sure there are no spelling errors when he tries to send it.

(The name on mine, Ralzhun, is a Republic character. There are no special characters in that.)
To clarify No-la is Imperial, no special characters.

Delta_Fixer
10.04.2014 , 09:18 PM | #53
I'll enter my Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace. I'm usually logged on as Torden (Pub) or Byrech (Imp).

Sparklefish
10.06.2014 , 02:03 PM | #54
If this isn't over, I don't mind showing off my home in Tatooine. It is not cluttered and I feel like I made good use of space tastefully done. Darth Didi's Stronghold open to Imperial public when I am online. I am only 75% completed but will open a new room in the next day or 2.

OniGanon
10.08.2014 , 05:16 PM | #55
In case mailing the money is an option, I can be reached at...

Republic:
Celadonna

Imperial:
Valsharess

Otherwise, I'll just try to catch online sometime I guess...