Valkar Highway Ops?

I really don't want to give up my guild name. lol I know that's stupid, but I love <Sith On My Face> and people tell me they like it all the time.

I don't understand why we can't have multiple guilds in this game. Other games I've played you could switch between as many guilds as you wanted. Usually social, raid, and pvp focused guilds. Shame.

I really don't want to give up my guild name. lol I know that's stupid, but I love <Sith On My Face> and people tell me they like it all the time.

I don't understand why we can't have multiple guilds in this game. Other games I've played you could switch between as many guilds as you wanted. Usually social, raid, and pvp focused guilds. Shame.

make an alt, give leader to someone, get them to make you alt leader, guild is still yours just not on that char? ofc make sure you hand it over to someone you trust :p

make an alt, give leader to someone, get them to make you alt leader, guild is still yours just not on that char? ofc make sure you hand it over to someone you trust :p

Yeah that would work except all 20 people I had in my guild quit the game LOL