Question about not sucking at lvl50 pvp

dalekjs

Hello!

I play a level 35 MM sniper. I haven't had a character reach level 50 yet, but I've heard that you basically have to farm your way to getting good gear.

My question is, what kind of gear should I get, and can I start saving up to get it now? I bought a champion's gear bag, but I donno what it does tbh.

This is probably really dumb, but I am a bit of an mmo noob. :p

Hello!

I play a level 35 MM sniper. I haven't had a character reach level 50 yet, but I've heard that you basically have to farm your way to getting good gear.

My question is, what kind of gear should I get, and can I start saving up to get it now? I bought a champion's gear bag, but I donno what it does tbh.

on the imperial fleet, there is a area called "Combat Area" There you can buy PVP gear, Champions and Centurion, as the guy said, the best you can do is save 1k Merc commendations and 1k Wz commendations, then buy 5 bags, counting the one unique you have on you, you have 6, open them, decide what you want to buy, buy it, go get weeklys, and dailys, and start doing them :)

Also, keep some orange gear, buy some mods for it, and you have a decent starting gear set.

What server are you on? might be able to help you, if u are on mine :)

save up 1k merc warzone coms, buy bags... open bags, get gear..

This will help, but you are still basically screwed and will have to suffer through a lot of pvp to get geared up. I did pretty good in WZ 1-49, but as soon as I hit 50 with 13k HP's I was put into WZ's with fullly geared BM players with 22k HPs. You just have no chance facing these guys 1v1 when they have almost 100% more HP's then you and way more DPS.

My advice would be to get as much valor and gear as possible 1-49 because it's a lot harder at 50. I didn't really understand the bag system pre 50 as it was my first character and I didn't think I needed to. I wont make the same mistake on my alts.

This will help, but you are still basically screwed and will have to suffer through a lot of pvp to get geared up. I did pretty good in WZ 1-49, but as soon as I hit 50 with 13k HP's I was put into WZ's with fullly geared BM players with 22k HPs. You just have no chance facing these guys 1v1 when they have almost 100% more HP's then you and way more DPS.

My advice would be to get as much valor and gear as possible 1-49 because it's a lot harder at 50. I didn't really understand the bag system pre 50 as it was my first character and I didn't think I needed to. I wont make the same mistake on my alts.

I am a 62 valor assassin(full champ, MH BM), with buffs and stims i have 16k HP ..... thats a lie sir :)

And i out-gear the Avg PvPer in warzone quite abit

From what I've calculated here is the best way to do it

1. Buy champion bag before 50

2. Start buying level 46 pvp weapons and taking enhancements out of them till you have enough for all the moddable pvp pieces

3. Save 1000 warzone/merc commendations

4. Hit 50

6. Buy 5 champion bags and you have 2-3 pieces of gear hopefully

The level 46 pvp weapons are the only items that come with expertise ENHANCEMENTS so the enhancements are a good to even put on battlemaster gear because it gives straight damage reduction and straight damage were as other stats like this will be situational

**This is the usual 1 bag, join a pvp guild, 1k/1k, 49/50 item mod armor/mod/enhance, and pull out pvp gear enhance mods to put into your oj gear... response... word it however you like **

Thats pretty much it. If you havnt heard it already you havnt been reading and no theres nothing else, but IT IS important enough to keep repeating.

Its okay to be frustrated the first week or so and no... all those guys complaining about carrying you didnt have to go through the same thing because the 50 bracket is fairly new and the recent update made gear drops worse.

Hello!

Most important tip, i never read it one page 1.

Finda guild that isn't a bunch of bro's. Let them teach you tactics. groop up for all pvp, have fun and make friends.

My guild is 11 years old and has spanned 4 mmo's, It makes pvp fun and challenging elite teams is impossible solo.