30wins 1 loss

LordVega

Today I won 30 matches and lost 1. (voidstar tie) We had an PvP Afker in the grp too.

Yesterday I won 25 matches and lost 0.

Day before I won 27 Matches and lost 3. (the 3 I lost was because I was not in my guild premade).

Point of the post? My Guild is awesome and so am I.

We recruited a guy today (former Rep). and he shared about 11 of those victories so I asked him, "Have you ever won this many in a row?". He responded, "omg no, never, not rep, not imp, never."

I'm having fun with PvP because I know how to win every single warzone, I can win any 1v1 fight, and you're damn right i'm gonna medal pharm you at 5-0.

Get Sum.:cool:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I won 30 matches and lost 1. (voidstar tie) We had an PvP Afker in the grp too.

Day before I won 27 Matches and lost 3. (the 3 I lost was because I was not in my guild premade).

We recruited a guy today (former Rep). and he shared about 11 of those victories so I asked him, "Have you ever won this many in a row?". He responded, "omg no, never, not rep, not imp, never."

I'm having fun with PvP because I know how to win every single warzone, I can win any 1v1 fight, and you're damn right i'm gonna medal pharm you at 5-0.

Gz on winning... but can you actually win pvp???????? ;p Anyone can win warzones with objectives, doesnt mean you are any good at pvp!! GET SOME!

Gz on winning... but can you actually win pvp???????? ;p Anyone can win warzones with objectives, doesnt mean you are any good at pvp!! GET SOME!

Yes, I am a pvp extradonaire. Duels, Objectives, deathmatches, doesn't matter. When I pvp, I win.

Yes, I am a pvp extradonaire. Duels, Objectives, deathmatches, doesn't matter. When I pvp, I win.

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

BM geared premade vs habadash geared Pugs.

If you didn't win matchups like that I think people would probably tell you to uninstall.

I haven't made it to 50 yet. So dont steal my glory by asuming that I won because of a poorly balanced system.

I won in the balanced bracket 10-49.

you also said you lost all your pug queues, case rested.

I also said that my guild is awesome. I could not of done it without them. pvp w/o premade = spending half of my time typeing to teach people how to play vs pvping with a premade and = 30wins 1 loss.

Actually, original poster's post is proof that the ability to teamjoin warzones has to go.

If people got so upset about gear imbalances over a little expertise, this guy's experience shows that entering warzones in a practiced party results in imbalance far more often than imbalances related to class difference or even gear.

I also said that my guild is awesome. I could not of done it without them. pvp w/o premade = spending half of my time typeing to teach people how to play vs pvping with a premade and = 30wins 1 loss.

so you're saying your guild of premades carried you against a group of pugs.

you sound really good at this game.

i find it hilarious you teach people how to play yet you aint even 50 yet.

Edited by Scotland

Cool story bro.