What leavers don't realize...

TheFeelOfCotton

i have yet to understand why people leave...maybe his ego got hurt when he found out that he is going to lose....but its stupid you still get exp and other stuff even when you lose...so qqing and leaving just shows how poor character you really have and your some pompous little fool that thinks your going to always win and if you dont i'll just blame it on the team because im oh so mighty....so instead of being that guy how about you do what i do when i see my team is going to lose:

A) review the mistakes the team made that made them lose

B) try and guide the team to a turn around if possible

C) if people are new to wzs and dont really know what to do i would be KIND AND SMART to show them what to do in the wzs and get a more positive experience from it

Edited by jonnyshadow

i have yet to understand why people leave...maybe his ego got hurt when he found out that he is going to lose....but its stupid you still get exp and other stuff even when you lose...so qqing and leaving just shows how poor character you really have and your some pompous little fool that thinks your going to always win and if you dont i'll just blame it on the team because im oh so mighty....so instead of being that guy how about you do what i do when i see my team is going to lose:

A) review the mistakes the team made that made them lose

B) try and guide the team to a turn around if possible

C) if people are new to wzs and dont really know what to do i would be KIND AND SMART to show them what to do in the wzs and get a more positive experience from it

QFT, guessing most of the quitters never played a real sport where you shook hands with the opposing team, win or lose. The most successful people in our society will tell you they learned more from failure than from success.

Heh, I generally don't leave but my entire pre-made left an alderaan last night because we had all 4 PuG go cap the one point with no enemies present and then sit there for defender medals without even trying to win.

When I have teams like that I don't stick around because it's not worth the anger it causes.

This is rich, i guess its not a guild groop, because i would get out before these drama queens go off.

Otherwise, if you can't lead pugs to victory bring 4, than that is the king of suck.

Rage issues are a crutch, grow up. What are you gunna do when its not a video game pissing you off. Freak out and run away screaming your disappointment?

WOW, its pvp, someone is gunna lose a fight. wow, sersly, wow

You can turn huttball around but the ease of defence on alderaan and voidstar means that if you fall behind you may as well leave.

Just about the only reason any objectives get taken on those maps is boredom causing people to wander off and stealth classes.

This is rich, i guess its not a guild groop, because i would get out before these drama queens go off.

Otherwise, if you can't lead pugs to victory bring 4, than that is the king of suck.

Rage issues are a crutch, grow up. What are you gunna do when its not a video game pissing you off. Freak out and run away screaming your disappointment?

WOW, its pvp, someone is gunna lose a fight. wow, sersly, wow

They either get in fights get in trouble get themselves killed or whatever, the usual crazy stuff that you hear on the news or in newspapers.

Heh, I generally don't leave but my entire pre-made left an alderaan last night because we had all 4 PuG go cap the one point with no enemies present and then sit there for defender medals without even trying to win.

When I have teams like that I don't stick around because it's not worth the anger it causes.

I must say I enjoy it very much when a certain "elite pvp guild's" pre-made leaves the warzone because they are faced with stiff resistance from a pug on our side. It warms my cold, barely-beating Sith heart. :')

On a more serious note: if you don't have 5-10 minutes to spare to complete a losing warzone, I suggest not playing a game that requires so much time to play.

When i join a team and I look around, seeing people with sub 13k hp who I could probably 3 shot due to their lack of expertise, I leave.

See I don't mind this as much because you are leaving before the thing starts so whoever takes your place is still probably going into a 0-0 WZ and can play the game.

It is the people who quit the losing WZ's that make it awful for everyone. I am not even talking about the team they are leaving but the poor person who has been waiting in queue just to have their pop be for the WZ you were losing.

Now they are forced to either leave the WZ and restart the queue they have already been waiting for or grind out the losing WZ that was someone else's loss.

Is that WZs can be turned around.

I know, it's a tough concept to wrap your brain around, but it DOES happen. I have been in a HB match where the other team scored two goals in the first 2 min, I automatically thought "Great this is gonna suck" then sure enough we ended up winning 6-2. Even more extreme example, one time we came back down 3-0 to win 3-3 (holding the ball as time expired). Also in a CW match we were down by 150 and all of a sudden three capped to tie then held two the rest of the match to win.

The whole point of PvP is that you never know who is going to win, and to quote the football cliches "That's why you play the game" and "Anything can happen in any given WZ." I rarely leave a WZ, when I do it's usually cuz of RL stuff. I guess that I'm trying to say it, stick it out, gain some valor and creds, you never know what may happen.

TL'DR - Anything can happen

What you don't realize.

The people that leave are usually responsible for the team losing in the first place. Sometimes those responsible need an extra push, kick, shove to get them to quit in the form of trolling them until they rage and log, but the point stands.

Good players contribute to their team, and don't even consider leaving because it would make their efforts thus far worthless and a waste of time.

I've played a civil war once where we cycled through about 18 people in the span of a few minutes. We were losing really bad. But with every batch that came in, got *****, and left, we gained a couple really good players.

We were down by so much that only a three cap would let us win. They had over 300 points. We had a couple good healers come in and **** got turned around FAST

We three capped and held to win.

I've made it a habit to look for bad players and troll them into quitting. Since I can't personally kill them due to game restrictions that is the next best option.