Three things I'd pay cash money for right now.

TheOuroborus

Dear BioWare,

Here's three things I'd pay cold, hard, real-life cash money for right now...

1. Account Storage

2. Extra Character Slot

3. Guild Name Change

I'm sure others have similar requests and some nice variations to this list. I don't think any of these are technically that hard either. Please consider them and I thank you for listening.

Faithfully yours,

Q'uo-daax

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) New PvE Content (yup i said it)

-New Planet, New Operation + Flashpoint Combo (ala 1.2)

2.) Live Mounts

-Tauntaun, mini boga, mini rancor

3.) Spray Cans for Armor Pieces

- I want my Republic Containment Officer Armor to be Black/Silver :D

1) More character and companion stories, especially the romanceable ones.

2) Romantic and affectionate emotes that you could do with your romanceable.

3)More planets and soloable quests for nice rewards.

I dont know why so many people wanting romance in this game so much.Just go and play sims if you want:)

Some good ideas I've seen but not necessarily to pay for

• Live mounts
  • Spray cans for armor
  • Barber shop
  • Reskinned fleets/Huttball for freshness
  • Day/Night cycle + Weather for freshness
  • full character transfers
  • Ability to rename characters/legacy/guilds + give companions your own nickname

Edited by Anti_Bodies

1. A girlfriend.

haha, they have those, silly. It's just not entirely legal, is all...

Personally, I would buy the option to place the search bar function somewhere in the thread creating process. That alone is worth all of the $5 investment I am willing to put into this game at the moment. Aw, heck. I'd maybe even spend $10 on it.

1. Class Story Continuation (I would even buy stories for each class separately)

2. Shared Bank (with all alts)

3. R5, R2 pet (actual size)

4. Solo Instances for end game like Rift has for small group, casual players

Bioware I would throw my money at you for any of the above. Take my money please!!!!!

1. Class storylines continuation

2. Companion storylines continued and expanded so every companion gets actual quests instead of only the first one

3. Complete character customization including race change

I'd also spare some change for proper marauder outfit and by proper I mean Dark Apprentice suit from Force Unleashed 2 DS ending.

Edited by gibmachine

1) More character and companion stories, especially the romanceable ones.

2) Romantic and affectionate emotes that you could do with your romanceable.

3)More planets and soloable quests for nice rewards.

Sounds like you need a girlfriend/boyfriend, bud.

don't they already give you an option to rename the guild? or is it just one time thing?

mine would be

1. character slots

2. ability to look through bags/quests/recipes/credits/etc of any character in my legacy, without having to relog

3. cross faction chat

1. Loot system that LOTRO has now. No actual clicking on dead bodies, when something dies you just get stuff in your inventory. Also, this looting is independent of anyone else so no fighting over drops during ops. Also reward people for helping others in combat, don't penalize. Use LOTRO's open tapping where everyone gets credit, or GW2 that gives extra xp if you help someone.

2. Cooperative resource gathering like GW2. Why should we fight over resource nodes?

3 Account storage.

Also.

1. Advanced class story lines rather than base class. Why should Jedi Guardians have the same story as Sentinels?

2. Multiple class stories. Choose A, B, or C and run with it. Maybe let us choose other options if we finish one.

3. More Guardian armor without hoods!!

1. Class Respec (this means Knight/Guardian --> Consular/Trooper/Smuggler, and any of their ACs). Not just Guardian --> Sentinel. Honestly, I'd pay $20 just for this, per character. I much prefer Sage > Guardian, but my main is Adi-Wan, who is a level 97 valor, well-known character on my server, yet I am stuck playing a joke character (Therese, my Sage) because I enjoy the play style more. I want to play Adi-Wan, not Therese; help me do this.

2. Appearance slots; a la SWG (eventually), where you have gear slots (as we do now), then an appearance slot that can be whatever we want (light, medium, or heavy) our appearance to be on that slot/item. Why don't developers understand that player appearance in an MMO is paramount, and if surveyed, maybe 10% would agree that they love their gear options.

3. Profession memory; if I've gotten to 400 in any crafting, gathering, or mission option, then I can have an option (even if paid), to "respec" my profession setup to where I was before I dropped it. It's not like a 400 artifice would forget how to make a crystal, if he suddenly started learning how plants can make you have more willpower.