Want to play with all my friends

chronicdog

Forgive my extreme MMO noobishness but I want to be able to play this game with all my friends who are buying it, what do I need to know? Do we need to all sign up for the same server? Do we all need to be light or dark side characters? Please, all info on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

To play with your friends you must be on the same server and you must be on the same faction (empire or republic) Aside from that, light side or dark side points, which is what you gain through out the story line, don't hinder your ability to play with your friends. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions, everyone was a noob at one point :)

Easy as this:

Everyone agree to a server.

Everyone agree on a side, either Republic or Democrat. (white meat/dark meat etc.)

Exchange names with each other so you can find them in game.

Enjoy!

There's no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people :)

Also you'll be seperated the first 10lvls into Jedi Knights/Consular and Smug/Trooper groupings.

You could technically all get together, but I don't recommend it, cause you'll have to go back and do the story.

1-10 is one day, so you'll be together after that if you guys play at the same time.

Also, be prepared for a LOT of story if your going to spectate each others story scenes. It'll be story 4x possibly hehe.

Edited by Varcan